Reviews for Pheonix Rising
arwens-light chapter 7 . 4/25/2003
wow, that was really good. sorry i couldn't help you with your writer's block. i'm not so good at though kind of this because i get writer's block so much. Well, i've uploaded another chapter to Far and Away...finally. will you please r/r?
TreeHugger chapter 7 . 4/22/2003
She walks in beauty, like the night

Of cloudless climes and starry skies,

And all that's best of dark and bright

Meets in her aspect and her eyes;

Thus mellow'd to that tender light 5

Which Heaven to gaudy day denies.

Lord Byron

How was that? ;)

The twins are really asking for it! Naughty boys! They really shouldn't tease her so much, it will only lead to trouble, I suspect!

Oh no! Deidre, you shouldn't blush! That just gives it all away! You really must work on that!

Those two sons of Elrond just don't know when to give it up, do they! I think I would punch them!

LOL Way to go, girl! Yes! Knock their silly heads together. Unfortunately I doubt that would knock any sense into them. Too bad! ;)

I had to laugh at Tavor spouting Lord Byron like a pro! Byron was such a wonderful poet, wasn't he? So that makes Tavor sound pretty cool actually!

LOL to Tavor. At least he admits that he didn't make it up. Beronil. Very nicely done indeed!

LOL again to love-stricken Tavor! My poor baby! The girl will be smitten with Legolas . . . as usual. Maybe someday Tavor will meet someone who likes Beronil's poetry!

Oh,dear. It seems golden-tongued Tavor is at a slight loss for words in her presence! Maybe next time. She didn't sound to happy with what Legolas said either though. Prickly start to the day!

Oh boy! This should be most interesting! A contest between Legolas and Deidre! I am betting that it will be a tie! That would make them both lose. . . or win . . . :/ Something like that!

Very fun chapter, mellon nin. I loved the Byron,erm, Beronil! ;)

Sami chapter 7 . 4/22/2003
The quote is from a poem by Lord Byron (aka George Gordon).

I can't wait to see what happens!
Magic Carpet Ride chapter 6 . 4/22/2003
Hey Sperry Dee! It's me, the crazy author of Fellowship in the Cupboard, Jenny (logged in on my slash account name) I'm loving this story... LOL! It's bloody brilliant! Keep up the fantastic work and say hi to Charlie for me. ;D

Ps. I've done chapter 6 and 7 of FOTC so if you want to check them out, go ahead :)

lotsa hugs

MaGiC cArPeT rIdE
blue jeans baby chapter 7 . 4/22/2003
oh, good job! i think that it'll be a tie! :)
arwens-light chapter 6 . 4/21/2003
hm...i'm not too good at coming up with a plot...that's why my fics take so long...maybe...the twins go spider hunting with Aralith...Deidre and Legolas follow them to scare 'em? maybe? you're the author. you can think up something brilliant! i'm just here for moral support!
arwens-light chapter 5 . 4/21/2003
hey SperryDee! sorry i took such a long time to finally read your fic again...homework...hehe, my friend's purse is like that too and she hits one of my guy friends with it all the time! its so funny! this was a great chapter! i liked how Legolas was nervous! _ i want the next dance!

i hope that the twins aren't too mean to Aralith...we'll see...(i'll try to write another chapter for my eowyn fic soon...but i might not have the time...but i'll see...)
kevin luver chapter 6 . 4/17/2003
this is great! i sent you an email with a couple suggestions to make ur writers block go away.
Tears of Telperion chapter 5 . 4/15/2003
Very good. I finally got around to reading it, and I felt like kicking myself for not reading it sooner! Again very good...and update soon! *says the one who hasn't updated in ages*
Tears of Telperion chapter 5 . 4/15/2003
TreeHugger chapter 6 . 4/14/2003
Need some inspiration, do you? I know the feeling. Okay, so Gwibess is there, so this is after the Battle of Five Armies. Yes? You are welcome to the other three (?) spiders that were in "In the Hall of the Wood Elf King." One of them, Remmith I believe, had attached himself to Aralith, and granted all the spiders but Gwibess left the palace when they couldn't shriek louder than the Aran. Remmith could always venture back, or if the twins...I will email is getting long.

TreeHugger chapter 5 . 4/14/2003
Yes, Legolas, if Tanglinna is amused this spells trouble for you! :)

LOL Did Legolas really think he could get away without dancing...especially with their guest? Silly elfling!

LOL Yes, Deidre. He wants to dance, or his father wants him to dance. I think it is funny that she thinks they are being thrown at one another. ARe they?

Poor Aralith! LOL THose twins are very wicked! Taking advantage of him like that! You would think the prince would learn to hide his fear better. I guess I should have a talk with him about it. ;)

What are you up to? I can't wait to see!

TreeHugger chapter 4 . 4/14/2003
Well, the twins are behaving very nicely so Deidre said those rather tricky words...

"Everything was going perfectly according to plan." Yes, what could possibly go wrong?

I love Deidre's entrance. She certainly did learn that lesson well. It is always good to impress people when you can. She has certainly impressed the people of Mirkwood!

She is good at reading people. So she is an "ice maiden" is she? We'll see how long that is going to last.

Wicked wicked! Erm, yes. Sorry. Bastryn moment there. But what is she going to do about poor Aralith?

TreeHugger chapter 3 . 4/14/2003
O.O This is me being very embarrassed. The author alert isn't working, so I apologize for being so very far behind in this story! Well, you are about to get a whole bunch of reviews as I play catch up...I am very good a this as it happens alot! :(

First, I love about the green rabbit skin! A family heirloom no less! Perfect! LOL

"Spider Capitol of Arda?" Well, I suppose you are right about that, I just hadn't though of it that way.

LOL "Who knows how weird Legolas is going to be?" Oh dear. Whatever makes her think that a prince of the Spider Capitol of Arda is weird? ;)

I like that Celebross anticipated the usual question "Why does Ada want to see me?" Yes, big brothers are like that.

What do you mean Laerlend is annoying? ;) LOL Isn't she though!

I am glad the trio isn't in trouble...yet.

It sounds like Deidre is not going to be very nice to a certain prince who happens to have Aralithus, even if he is living in the Spider Capitol of Arda.

Off to the next! Very fun and funny!

blue jeans baby chapter 5 . 4/8/2003
great job! o... i can't wait to find out what the twins are up to!
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »