Reviews for Pheonix Rising
PsYcHo-Me chapter 4 . 3/27/2003
0.o Hahahaha! Add more to this excellent story son! :D Love the way she is with Arwen. She's so cute! I have a seven year old brother, and he's forever asking questions. :) The only problem is, they're those sort of questions I can't answer! So then he goes off to bug my parents, then comes back to me to ask more questions! *Sigh* :P Lol, but PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE WRITE MORE SON! _

~*PsYcHo_Me*~
blue jeans baby chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
very good!
Yuki-Ciara chapter 4 . 3/24/2003
well well wats going to happend next i wonder i'd no if & when u post the next chap.

L8ER

arwens-light chapter 3 . 3/19/2003
YAY! legolas! _ i bet that the twins will get in trouble in someway...hehe, don't let deidre be too hard on the tricksy trio!
arwens-light chapter 2 . 3/19/2003
THEY'RE OFF THE SEE LEGOLAS..lALALALAL!
arwens-light chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Elhoir is so mean! That's really cool though that Arwen and Deidre have such an awesome relationship like sisters. i'll try to update my fic really soon, but i've got homework and youth group tonite so i'll have to do it tomorrow. _ i'm gonna read your other chapters now!
Yuki-Ciara chapter 3 . 3/16/2003
good like a kewl next chap cant wait for it

good luck writing it

L8ER

Evening Nightshade chapter 3 . 3/16/2003
You updated! Poor Deidre - I'd kill the twins if they dyed my hair green! This is a great story, please update soon!
TreeHugger can't login chapter 2 . 3/14/2003
What do you mean I don't update often? ;) My muses are quite dead I admit! Well, I am trying to revive them even now. Katharine the Great's and my Jade King should be out very soon! It is written and the elves are writing the responses even now. I hope!

ROFL Her hair is green! I am laughing to hard to type! Oh no! Oh no! Green is a great color, but not for Deidre's hair! Those wicked twins!

Vala Yavanna, huh? Yes, I can see that. :0

You have to love those twins! They are just like the Tricksy Trio, they do it knowing they will be in trouble when they get caught, they always get caught, but they do it happily anyway and trust to luck or something!

OH no! Elrohir should just shut up! He shouldn't tease her about her girly side at a moment like this. No one is going to laugh! Well, I did if that helps.

Inventory and boring stuff...like Erestor! LOL don't tell him that!

I love Deidre's "horseface", and her teasing him about kissing an orc, since that will be the only date he will ever get! Very clever and witty! :)

Poison ivy on her saddle? Again! ROFL And Elrohir told her that Elladan wanted to do that! EEp! He sounds like Brethil! :)

"Never hesitate to borrow from those wiser than yourself." WOOT! How very true, and yet...ROFL Well, it was Turgon's idea first. SO who told them this? Glorfindel?

Then she hits them! Yes! how could she ever doubt that she was their sister! ROFL

So the twins don't like the Mirkwood spiders? They have a lot in common with my Prince Aralith then. Not to mention Tavor!

Oh no! Six months and not play any pranks? And they will meet the Tricksy Trio? You are asking the impossible, Elrond! The IMPOSSIBLE! Even that "personal servant for two years" will not be punishment enough to deter them!

I can't wait to see what you will do now! Or I should say what "they" will do now!

Thanks for all the laughs this morning! I really enjoyed it. My daughter said "Mom, what are you laughing at?"

Very fun chapter!

Elenath sila am le!
TreeHuggerff.net won't let me login chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Well, my author alert is not working I see. I have missed 2 chapters already! Sorry about that!

I am glad to know that phoenixes exist in your universe. They are wondrous beings indeed. Deidre is a very good older sister to young Arwen. Seven-year-olds can be a lot of fun, and are full of questions. That is when you can show off your knowledge...before they age and know more than you! ;0

Deidre is like a phoenix, I just hope nothing destroys her so much that she needs to be reborn.

Oh no! I have to LOL at the twins antics, but what in the world did they put in her hair conditioner? And what does that poor rabbit look like!

Elenath sila am le!
reader chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Um, that's usually spelled Phoenix, not pheonix.
Yuki-Ciara chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
kwl dude i read ya other story i really like the way u write i hope u will write more soon

(oh & i no how u feel b/c i've had the flu ALL weekend even though i've had my flu shot go figure)

hardcorewwnut chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
What? I forgot to review! grr

OK here it is, loving it. Those great twins! The best. Also like Awren and her big sister. Deidre is so sweet to her.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Please make that soon! Please!

Kate
Evening Nightshade chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
OOh, what are those naughty twins planning? Please update soon!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3