Reviews for Yesterday's Rain
Jessica chapter 2 . 7/17
I liked your Fanfiction! Please continue!
RaiderTKD chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
Someday, huh? Hope it won't be too long. That was beautifully written, I must say, their conversation was extremely believable, good job.
Nightstone49 chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
This is a rather interesting story, please update soon so I can find out what happens.

Hoku ala chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
Poor Yuki...

How could anyone not want to hug him?

Good job so far! ;D
super manako sohma chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
HI! Aww, poor Yuki! I understand that you wrote this a while back, but if it's not too much trouble, would you continue it? Haha I'm sorry but the last part just left me hanging~! I simply must know what happens next, that is if it's not too much trouble..Thank you ! Ah, but you don't need to write it if you don't feel like it, ok? bye!

he is the lamb chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
i love this story! please update asap! you are officially on my fav/alert list! update!
Mr. Despair chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
I know you discontinued it but...

It was nice how you did the whole Yuki goes to Hana's house. Yuki knew that Tohru would most likely come home and worry a storm if he went to Shii-chan's house, so he needed some space. Tohru is oddly calm though...perhaps she knows that Yuki needs that space and that she needs to find a good way of talking to him. The Tohru way might not work. She might have to think about it.

So good job.
Maria Gv chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
Two things: A) I really don’t care for Kagure – so her and Kyo irks me a tad. Yeah I’m batty. B.) I don’t, also, care for Yuki – but I feel extremely sorry for him in your fic, well in the manga too. I’m enjoying the story and you should keep it up! It’s going well. And you’re a great writer – especially since you get me to feel more than the normal dislike for Yuki-kun. Can’t wait for more.
Mori No Hikari chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
Yuki being at Hana's for the night kind of throws me. He's the type to just sit in his room brooding, rather than go somewhere else. It also seems a little off that Tohru wouldn't seem to care at all. She's more likely to panic at the slightest indication that she's done anything wrong.

Other than that though, it's a good story.
Mori No Hikari chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Well, it's a very good story, written in the right style, except for the whole Hatori/Tohru thing. I've never really encountered that pairing in anything but random thoughts with my friends.
Iocus Theoda chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
You portrayed Hanajima-san very well. I can actually imagined her being like that. Oh well, pity that you discontinued. Eitherway your are very promising. Wonder what makes you discontinued it though.
Colleen chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
This is a really good story. The best Saki story so far. I'm really looking forward to the next installment. Please keep writing!
CEED chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
okay, i really don't see why you discontinued this fic... I REALLY LIKED IT! ...anyway, i'd really like you to continue it, and if not, than i wish you would give it to someone else to finish, because i reall really really liked it... and that's all i have to say, Ja.
Warm-Ice chapter 2 . 5/21/2005
Please continue! and I hope you read my story. it's a HanaYuki too.
Cardcaptor Soldier chapter 2 . 3/16/2005
oh! oh! what a WONDERFUL story! please update soon because I CAN NOT WAIT! I'm usually a yukiru fan but i just love the way the direction this story is going! AHH! I LOVE THIS STORY!