Reviews for Full Fathom Five
nakala chapter 4 . 6/19
I loved everything about this fic but Tormund was muy favorite. I laughed so much during his part. awesome writing ability.
bolinthings chapter 1 . 5/14
This story is amazing. Especially love the depth in Hound, Pod and Tormund. And that confrontation in the tent was hella exciting.
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 4 . 3/21
There are some good and bad got fanfictions on this site, and this is one of the best. I've enjoyed it so much, please keep at it, there are so many moments of exactly what the characters might do or say, and the casual way you brought depth to Pod, Tormund and Clegane is fantastic.
Thank you for this! I can feel the tension between these two characters each time they are together. I can hear their voices and picture each scene. Beautifully written. As much as Brienne and Tormund would be a hoot, she has to have her time with Jamie.
Woadangel chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
Brilliant! I know you say this is the last chapter, but I so want more! What is that morning after like? what does happily ever after mean? Will they have kids? It was so good, so passionate. We need more!
lazyficwriter chapter 4 . 9/9/2017
This story was absolutely epic! I think you captured Brienne and Jaime perfectly. I could hear their voices during all of the banter scenes...amazing job. Bravo!
VioletVision chapter 4 . 9/8/2017
Love the hotness!
MyOwen chapter 4 . 9/5/2017
Is Chapter 4 the last chapter?! Nooooooo. This is beautiful. This is EXACTLY the way they should meet and behave and end for the show. GOT writers need to contact you and ask for rights to shoot these scenes. You captured Tyrion's voice and sarcastic wit, Daenery's cool stares, Jon's voice, Clegane's lovable gruffness, Tormund's confidence. And Jaime. And Brienne. They are so in character.
Are you writing more? I love them together because of you.
Also, I remember you said you're writing 5 stories of Sansa chasing Sandor and 1 where she didn't - are you still doing that?
Thank you for all your stories. Your number one fan,
-MyOwen
Casey525 chapter 4 . 9/5/2017
Love it and can't wait for the next chapter
Casey525 chapter 3 . 9/5/2017
Love it!
Casey525 chapter 2 . 9/5/2017
I love these two characters together! I love the story so far
Casey525 chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
Love Shakespeare! Can't wait to read more
bloodyrosesbrokenspirits chapter 4 . 9/5/2017
So I read The Book Of Love and fell in love with that story now you make this beautiful creation and I absolutely adore it! My heart soared and screamed ant their confessions. You are so good at capturing the emotions and conflicts that they're going through and can't wait to read more! Keep up the beautiful writing.
Skyblu7 chapter 4 . 9/4/2017
I love you!
Glorious and wonderful story! Should do even more!
Love your writing, utterly adored The Book Of Love.
Thank you so much for gracing us with this beautiful gift.