Reviews for Mae Hiraeth yn y Môr
Corkboard chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
The title of this fic is written wrongly. It should be 'Mae Hiraeth yn y Môr' instead of 'Mae Hiraeth yu y Môr'. Sorry.
Marchwriter chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Lovely. I loved the song and the characterization. This was a very thoughtful and beautiful piece.
Lady of Light
Karina of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Ok, i've gone through some of your stuff, an dyou have a really REALLY cool writing style. It's...so...so...SO.
Dragon Confused chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Da iawn. Mwynhaeais i hwn. Wyt ti'n siarad cymraeg? Yay, welshness. I always get over excited when I find another welsh person.I liked your story, really nice.

admirals' arms chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
That was . no one really *thinks* of Elronds' feelings about HIS WIFE! they usually think of his childrens'.
Lassar chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
That was beautiful. I think you conveyed Elrond's feelings very well.

I liked the Welsh verses, they seemed very appropriate. I will have to go looking for the CD.
Genesis Grey chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
This is a really nicely written piece of work. I like the imagery you used and the song fits wonderfully. I think the way you wrote Elrond was dead on to how I would imagine him thinking of his wife. Also I think it's nice that you didn't forget about the twins and Arwen in the story, a lot of writers tend to forget about them when they write about Celebrian from Elrond's point of view.

"There was a shell of a presence, a shadow of someone, next to Elrond. Someone who had once shared his life stood next to him in the silent darkness, at his side but not really there."

Those two lines are probably my favorite in the story. Anyway, I'll stop cluttering your review space. Great fic. :)
gwain chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
This was lovely. Good work!