Reviews for Tap Dancing Freaks!
MasterMenthe chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Hehe! So funny! Crack-fics never fail to be hilarious! (or rather, the GOOD ones at least...*shudder*)

YOU, my good sir, have quite the knack for situational humor! I can also see the effort that was put into this story as well! Very well written, well done, and a good job over-all!

Also, on another note, Your goldfish of doom (c) should be named Bob, I think. Bob the Man-Eating Goldfish.

Ja-ne!

-MasterMenthe
Shinimegami-Rin chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Rin: That's messed up. I like it! _
Xi: You like anything that has randomness in it.
Rin: So?
Shinimegami: You people are crazy.
Rin: So are we.
Xi: And that craziness is what makes us weird!
Rin: Oh yeah, I thought Dashren was the one who was a Star Wars frak.
Xi: Whatever.
Trowa: Why am I always included in your reviews? /-
Xi: *hugs Trowa for no apparent reason*
Rin: O.o Now THAT was out of character.
Xi: What? What did I do?
Shinimegami: _ I've got blackmail material!
Trowa: *sighs in defeat*
sugaraybravo chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
_ It's actually Hayley, but... whatever. anyways, I LOVE the story! This explains Silver's fear of tap dancing goldfish... and goldfish in general... whatever. Anyways, i like the fic! _
Lucia I. Legaia Tanaka chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
I JUST now got the book's joke!

'“How to Teach Your Goldfish to Dance,” by Ivan Swindled.'

Just now got the joke. *slams Omnibus Hitchhiker's Guide book into forehead* Baka, baka, baka!

Love and a stupid review from,

Lucy
Kana Himezaki chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Kanako: Hmm...the word "goldfish" SERIOUSLY turned me off at first but...well, boredom can do a lot of things to people. Shakespeare? I must say, you got me right on that one. Not that I find his work boring but, well, Romeo And Juliet IS rather slow. Reminds me of Kana's "Cherry Blossoms", really. Nice story, all too slow though. And no, I'm NOT interested in Juliet in that way. Truth be told, I truly enjoy "Othello", "King Lear" and "Hamlet" myself.

Mint: Whee! Hello Talon! Whee! It's me! The hyper-genki hardcore, hentai Kanako fangirl!

Kanako: By the way, Kana's decided not to write originals. While I object to his new move, he's going to concoct a novel. Got any photon torpedoes? Mint's gotten a sip of Coke again...RUN!
British Dragon chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
ha ha ha ha ha funny ha ha ha cough cough wheeze
Bowsenbell chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
That is, without a doubt, one of the fruitiest things I've ever read. O_o Huh. And I thought I was odd... Maybe it all started with your dream about the spider with the Cap'n Crunch hat and the banjo? Hm... *ponders* Hey, is it all right if I pop in on you guys at the Hinata Sou? It'd give me something to write.

Emmers
frograss chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
I must admit. you are some kind of crazy. Liked it a lot, funny as h ll and well written to boot (and it wasn't too short either). Hopefully more people will read and review. You are definitely one funny guy though, keep up the good work.
Nueva Yui Maxwell chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
*giggles* Very weird o_O I'm glad for you that you have your Author's powers back. Guess Tori couldn't stay mad too long at you! Did you use your "puppy eyes"? Always works for me! _ Take care my little Otoo-chan!
hanni-chan chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
go for naru boy. she seems to have more of a thing for you than tori dose, ooc violation on that last play! p-x- naru would never give up even if she was, by some merical defeted, or drunk, she would remain and kill you or what ever opponant got in her way. but to be honest the story is pretty cool. a fine peice of work!

love yb
Taro MD chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
oh great i got eaten by a bloody mutated goldfish what could of gotten wrong eh? "sighs" and there is a slight truth to that, me and Mina are having problems as of late

"Bitch from the depths of hell"

now that would be one of my sayings hehe _

how is it that i always end up getting the stick in each of these insane bursts, why can i just be the good guy for once without getting hurt! . oh well time to go see ya bud!
Big D1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
All I have to say is that you guys are freaking nuts. Good fic though.