Reviews for The Headfull Horseguy
TaurusBabe93 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This is the first parody story I have read on and I've been laughing my butt off throughout this first chapter! It's great, I will def. be reading some of your other stories if they are as funny as this one!
AriadnesThread chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I laughed out loud at the fishface part. Great start.
Waynhim Dukkha chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I just thought of something while rereading this. Where did you get the fireworks factory idea? 'Cause i just got this dumb book called Chang's Famous Fireworks Factory. Like a Wonka verison but with fireworks.
Everto Tonsor chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
And a little town full of murder is no place for Mr. Squeaky.

When there were pods that came out of the statues nose I was thinking...

Which happened to have pods that shot out. And when Ickyboo shot one off it emitted green ectoplasm and hard nice green crystals which was actually alien crap.

Random thought.
Hopefully Ickyboo Crow chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Sorry for asking this and it's okay if you say no but can I use Ickyboo Crow as a pen name?
OTS chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
"You seek the psycho sprinkled with wood chips, the Headfull Horseguy. Follow the possum trail to where the wolf shits. Follow to the Outhouse of Doom. Climb in to the Horseguy's resting place...

This was hilarious! -gasping because she is laughing to hard- I can seriously never watch this movie the same again. This is, for lack of a better word because I can't stop laughing, brilliant!
Harry's Girl 01031992 chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
OMG! My favorite quotes are:

"Five hours later, Ickyboo collapsed from saying "shut up" far too much."

'"Using crocodiles as underwear is never wise," advised Constable Bottom, "But you should dig up some corpses, put them in each others' coffins upside-down, piss on them, and re-bury them. I've done it several times, and it is quite fun."'

"With that, the Oompa Loompas burst into song.

"Oompa Loompa, oompa-dee-da, Telling your name will get you quite far! If you don't you'll be boiled in tar! Oompa Loompa, oompa-dee-dar!"

With that, the Oompa Loompas burst, not into song this time, but into flame.

"Damnit," sighed Broom. "That was really stupid."'"

Really good :)
Harry's Girl 01031992 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Oh my God! This is so funny! I'm laughing hysterically and my parents are staring at me like I'm a freak... anyway... it's good so far!

-Harry's Girl 01031992
pirate princess101808 chapter 9 . 8/23/2006
Bravo. Brilliant. If I knew Tim Burton, I'd tell him to make this into a movie. This is really COOL! COOL! COOL! REALLY REALLY REALLY COOL! COL! AND FUNNY! FUNNY! fUNNY! REALLY REALLY REALLY FUNY!

love it!
pirate princess101808 chapter 5 . 8/21/2006
AWESOME! This story almost gave me a heart attack!I couldn't stop laughing that I really wanted to fall off my computer chair and roll around on the carpet and laugh. THIS THE BEST!
Rogue-Pirate chapter 9 . 10/16/2005
Great, loved it...brilliant, very funny...what else is there to say?...
Rogue-Pirate chapter 8 . 10/16/2005
I noticed!Go Tim! Who else would the straggly haired guy with the beret be?
Rogue-Pirate chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
Holy shit...'using crocodiles as underwaer is never a good idea...'that whole paragraph, no wait the whole chapter made me laugh so much...
Rogue-Pirate chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
I almost spat out my diet coke with the first sentence, ahh...billy bob and his son willy bob...seriously my flatmates must think I'm so damn strange,they keep hearing this laughter coming from my room, and thus i've tr ied to keep it quiet, so all they hear instead is me trying to restrain myself from cracking up! You really are the spoofmaster...so damn funny...*walking away muttering it to myself, 'so damn funny'...*
Mary chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Really interesting...really interesting...knowing this is my only form of amusement in my software apps class.