Reviews for No More Games
The Master of Thanatos chapter 51 . 7/11
I just found this Monday and I’ve read the whole thing. I’m in love with this story and the way you’ve developed it and it’s characters. This truly is one of the gems on this site. I expect you to show this kind of effort in every aspect of your life, because with the amount of effort put into this I know you will go very far in life.

P.S if you ever decide to become an author pm me the titles of your works and I’ll get some.
LostDragon49 chapter 51 . 7/11
Great story, I found it 3 days ago and couldn't stop reading it in my free time until I reached this point. I've enjoyed the lack of Dumbledore in the story. Usually in fics that are anti-Dumbledore he is in every other scene ranting or plotting. Your method of Harry avoiding him and you NOT writing his backroom machinations really is refreshing.
I do have a question though, did I miss the explanation for Bella's wings and tail?
Or, have you not explained them yet?

Looking forward to the next chapter!
redslovelyangel chapter 51 . 7/9
Very interesting! I couldn't put it down and can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!
Maxennce chapter 51 . 7/7
Awesome story, really loving where this is going and seeing that it isn’t all tidied up in 30 chapters. Keep up he great work. And don’t loose hope the motivation will retun
DalkonCledwin chapter 5 . 7/1
Well that is somewhat frightening.
DalkonCledwin chapter 4 . 7/1
Well, on the bright side, with him actually considering Harry to be as close to a son as he will ever get, his Occlumency lessons will actually be worth a damn this time around.

Wait, didn’t you say Tipsy took them to the Manor? So why is Tipsy now saying “Oh Master Sirius, so good to see you?” several moments after that happened?

Poor Fudge, he has no idea how bad his life is about to become.
DalkonCledwin chapter 3 . 6/30
Just going to point this out, but that oath means jack squat with that bloody brand on his arm.
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 6/30
So... the only complaint I have is the notion that Goblin's actually let anyone not a member of their species or who aren't gainfully employed by the bank, access their non-bank related facilities.
lalo80 chapter 27 . 6/27
Buena historia. Te felicito,Porfa actualiza pronto
Dragon Whistler chapter 1 . 6/29
I'm so glad that I found this story. It's so unique, complex and well thought out. My husband and I love fan fiction like this. After I had him look up this story, he was already on chapter 19 after barely a day. I finished Chapter 51 and anxiously await your next update!
Tomiya Shiro chapter 37 . 6/25
Damn, I loved Tracey kicking verbal ass here!
Her Grace The Grand Duchess chapter 51 . 6/24
Keep it coming this story is awesome.
Dreous44 chapter 51 . 6/24
Great update. It’s been so long I had to go back and read the whole thing over again! Haha
turnip29 chapter 21 . 6/11
I'm not sure how you are thinking about it, but you are drifting into what seems a common fanfic trope: "Harry the wise". The problem with this trope is that it is an internal contradiction: young people aren't wise! Nor, are they adept at political maneuvering (another HP fanfic trope you are drifting toward). It's not that young people can't be smart, even much smarter than the adults they are around. Rather, the problem is that both wisdom and political adroitness are a function of intelligence PLUS experience.

Wisdom requires the additional element of a history of personal choices guided by genuine committment to honesty and clear moral principles. No amount of IQ can grant a young person those experiences, or the mental outlook they create.

Consequently, embracing the trope of Harry the 'young, wise, politically adept' hero forces you into the development a cartoonish character.

But, maybe that's what you want: semi-adult cartoons are a 'thing' . . . but I'm too old to enjoy them.
DipstickMadden chapter 51 . 6/6