Reviews for No More Games
Vanadir chapter 51 . 1h
The third time reading this, it just keeps on getting better. Thank you for your effort and great ability to draw the reader it
Take muchly
King of snakes chapter 10 . 10/10
You have the Patils backwards Padma is the Ravenclaw and Parvati the Gryffindor. Also Luna is third year during Goblet of fire
maire 53 chapter 51 . 10/1
This is great is ir ever going to be updated
Ilena Petrova chapter 51 . 9/23
Hope you will continue soon
howlsword chapter 51 . 9/11
very very good story, please update asap...
Last couple of chapters were stretched. Your HP getting into scraps without dragon and without t-bird? Just seemed inconsistent with the broadly debeloped style. Good luck to you if you finished this...
Please update soon and please make it soon I've been waiting since May 2017
NumBaH-OnE chapter 51 . 9/8
Great story can’t wait to read more!
Kakarot5478 chapter 51 . 9/6
Honestly I can say I really love this story can’t wait to see what happens when he comes back. Dumbledore is going to be in for it
Arkenstone007 chapter 10 . 9/6
Parvati is the Gryffindor fashionista while Padma is the quiet Ravenclaw.
hphugefan-1 chapter 51 . 9/5
You really need to update this story it is really getting really interesting I want to know how this story ends and the quest goes
CuriousShippings chapter 39 . 9/1
I just started chapter 39, and I must say I'm not pleased with the Lily and Remus shipping. For two reasons, one because that might imply if they'd survived, the might have an affair. Furthermore, it would probably cause problems.
sisyphus1967 chapter 10 . 9/1
You’ve reversed Padma and Parvati and made Luna a year older but other than that I’m liking the story.
Kakarot5478 chapter 1 . 8/23
Will there be new updates soon i enjoy this story
SPEWdoyou chapter 51 . 8/16
Don’t know the last update but it’s really good. One thing I don’t get is if everyone thought for sure Lily died, including Penelope G., wouldn’t she realize she was alive cause the modified charm she put on Daphne as a kid would have simply stopped working?
1,152 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »