Reviews for No More Games
Brawlingbard chapter 5 . 1/21
How the fuck does chapter 4 lead into chapter 5. Its like there's a whole chapter in the middle that you skipped. All of a sudden Harry knows about Peter and sirius? When ? HOW? Yo dawg you get drunk and skip some parts?
Zoom99 chapter 5 . 1/18
It’s like you skipped a chapter
Zoom99 chapter 2 . 1/18
Good lord is this going to be the type of fanfic where he and snape are friendly while his other friends drift away?
Verum regnat summum chapter 51 . 1/9
Hey, thanks for the story. It's a bit rough in the beginning, and there seems to be a couple of things that get brought up multiple times. I.e. Snape telling Harry that he's a death eater/ explaining the prophecy, et cetera and again when Lily comes back into the story. The story is still to be worth reading! So I hope you can announce if this is abandoned, being reworked, or just snail pace on an update soon. Be nice to get some closure instead of wondering, seeing as you're still active on FFN.
arata7kasuga chapter 5 . 12/31/2019
So now she supposedly cares about Harry...then his own guide and supposed friend vow to keep secrets and control his life...after he got done informing her that he was against being controlled...
arata7kasuga chapter 4 . 12/31/2019
Yeahhh, Harry is just trying to be a friend and she treats him like shit.
arata7kasuga chapter 3 . 12/31/2019
If she doesn't stop with her thoughts of manipulation I'm gonna lose all hope for her to become a respectable person :l
arata7kasuga chapter 2 . 12/31/2019
I don't like Daphne at all :l The lack of any sort of reprisal for being used and manipulated is slightly concerning as well. I hate weak Harry that is walked taken advantage of at the drop of a hat just as much as the overly angry some try to go for :l Also, how can Daphne even mention thinking he is stalking her when she is doing what she is doing?
Spazzman29 chapter 51 . 12/18/2019
So is this story dead or being rewritten?
Arcadian1964 chapter 10 . 12/15/2019
I don't know if this is a deliberate thing for your story, but Parvati is the Gryffindor twin. Padma is the Ravenclaw twin.
Otherwise, this is another excellent chapter.
redbaron297 chapter 32 . 12/6/2019
Your time zones are backwards. If it was mid afternoon at potter manor, itd be around midnight I think in Hawaii, not late afternoon
bigwoof chapter 51 . 11/22/2019
Excellent story! Eagerly waiting for the next chapters.. I
spitfyre1 chapter 5 . 11/22/2019
What the literal hell? Chapter 4 is great...then chapter 5 is complete and random garbage. Harry's animagi isnt even the same animal, Sirius is randomly their, and apparently others know of his form...did I miss something?
daffyduck527 chapter 51 . 11/20/2019
I hope real life hasn't been too daunting and you can update again soon.
lesa.blazer chapter 19 . 11/8/2019
Please please continue this story
1,251 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »