Reviews for No More Games
just letting u know u got the patils mixed up
Wow, just read this beginning through this chapter 51, and am hoping there will be more. This is a fantastic story! So many wonderful characters, great plot points. I really love that your world is the whole world, not just Britain. I loved reading about magic in other countries besides Britain. Thank you for sharing your writing. I hope to see more of this story.
- loved the volcano picnics! Seems quite normal to me that a dragon would want to play in the lava. There is a marvelous movie out now (summer 2022) Fire of Love, about volcanoes
- I think The Lady is Magic herself
- so true that both Dumbledore and Riddle are the horrible kings. Harry and Daphne must survive and thrive, we need hope.
- Bella twist was unexpected and well done.
- When will Kyrddis and Vaulara get together? Dragon romance!
Thank you again for writing. Be well and stay creative!
Yummybuns chapter 51 . 7/14
PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS! It’s amazing and such a great story!
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 51 . 7/8
great story, please update!

harry should charge dumbledore in the ICW, he has the influence there and it will out dumbledore on the run like riddle. would make a lot of sense.
amhirmorales6 chapter 14 . 7/7
KingRider6911 chapter 51 . 6/22
Absolutely loved this story! It is so much different to all the other stories i have read and its so unique!

Please please please update and continue!
MeMeMooMoo chapter 51 . 6/4
You deserve all the hells your life throws at you for this.
Fellbane chapter 29 . 6/3
Meh, I tried but it has sadly become a chore to read.

This fic has taken a markedly worse turn since the end of fourth year. None of the characters feel the same anymore. After spending such a long time fighting for his freedom of Dumbledore, Harry is now beholden to another manipulative organisation and even more frustratingly, he and Daphne are still not romantically involved. The first 15-20 chapters are a good read but it all goes downhill after that.

The constant isolation from the students due to the slandering from the daily prophet also wears on the reader as Harry does nothing about it, despite having both the political power and financial clout to easily do so. He is even aware that Rita is an unregistered animagus yet does nothing.
Sweetsie Cola chapter 46 . 5/21
This is one of the best written HP fanfics on this site. It is difficult to take commonly used tropes and make them shine. This author manages this feat with aplomb!
So you decided to make Harry a monster werewolf. Wow
Contrived chapter 14 . 4/28
This story in general tends to pull nonsense out of nowhere but this chapter in particular is bad. Why is Harry suddenly an idiot when it comes to dealing with crouch? You basically made him into canon Harry when he was previously portrayed as smart, politically savvy and able to bully dragons, it’s ludicrous. Then, why is he okay with covering it up without at least extracting something out of Dumbledore? If you’ve just been under the most painful curse in existence, to the point you’re basically a cripple for a month, you’re not just going to brush it off for some moronic reason.
LordKnight007 chapter 3 . 4/23
Is it really THAT surprising that Snape was a Death Eater?
LordKnight007 chapter 1 . 4/23
Please refrain from making them talk too formally, especially the house elves. It's not really good for writing conversations you see. I understand that you want them to be formal, but please don't overdo it, many authors in this site fell to the same trap of overdoing the formality in their conversations. I know that this is already written years ago, but I just want to point that out. Other than that, the story is doing great!
Baz62 chapter 51 . 4/9
I've enjoyed this story. Good to see something different. It's a shame it looks like it won't be finished.
arvora chapter 5 . 3/10
Hello,

I love the story but it seems that part of it is missing.
Between the previous chapter and this one, there is no explanation about how Harry met or Knew about Sirius and Pettegrew. There is no explanation or anything written about Harry visiting his vaults and taking the egg.
There is; also nothing written about the spy earrings Hermione wears that are mentioned in this chapter
1,373 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »