Reviews for Gambit's Reprise
Loved it so much. This was simply too beautiful. You have presented Percy as a thoughtful character and not just dumb like many others. He has that art of observation in this story. That last line so good, so perfect. Will you updating on this story now that the Gambit's Refrain rewrite is complete?
Ajax chapter 7 . 1/30
Seriously man, don't move Reprise to Gray Dreams. This provides more credibility and amplifies the beauty of Refrain. Refrain from doing such a mistake. Resolve maybe, if you really want to but it's not needed to be moved there.
JackReaper28 chapter 7 . 1/6
Still can't get over how beautiful this chapter is. Those lines between conversations. Mesmerising. This is a work of an art
JackReaper28 chapter 7 . 12/23/2019
I still don't get why Reprise didn't get the amount of attention it deserved. Like this story is damn so good. And dare I say, Percy-Luna bond is created better in this story. Those small conversations about books, life... Its all much better in this really. If I hadn't read Reprise, it would have been difficult to comprehend why Artemis would give up her immortality.
AEceros chapter 7 . 12/9/2019
Goddammit, I thought I could get past the events of Gambit’s Refrain by reading this, but it actually doesn’t go as far!

Still, it was great to see Percy’s side even if some of the dialogue and specific minor events were different.
AEceros chapter 1 . 12/8/2019
Hmmm. So this is the older story? Definitely the same scene in Gambit’s Refrain but slightly different and in Percy’s perspective.
Lorem54 chapter 7 . 11/4/2019
Great story, please update
tehlazypanda chapter 7 . 8/21/2019
Reread time!
UxysRaze chapter 1 . 4/25/2019
This was one of my favorite stories to read when it came out
EmmaBloomFan22 chapter 7 . 12/5/2018
will u everupdate
EmmaBloomFan22 chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
probably the best opening chapter on this website
CasuallySteel chapter 7 . 9/2/2018
Your prose for this, Refrain and all your other works is absolutely beautiful; perhaps the most startlingly thought-provoking and poignant I’ve ever read anywhere on the Internet save for works by published authors, most of whom you are equal to, if not exceeding in the beauty that comes out of every page you post.

I’m looking forward to an update on all your stories, but please, take your time. It would be neat if you had a page like a Tumblr blog or a personal subreddit with little updates, but I understand that writing like this isn’t a thoughtless spree of getting words down to please the masses, but is derived from meticulous planning that only a true writer understands. Godspeed, and I hope to read more of your work soon.
Melpomene-the-Tragic-Parody chapter 7 . 7/17/2018
This is one of the best Pertemis fics that I've ever read. The characterization of both Percy and "Luna" keep me on my toes for more. After reading Gambit's Refrain, I love how this takes us through Percy's perspective. Great work and I'm waiting patiently for the next update! :D
Suwwwwoop chapter 1 . 7/5/2018
This gotta be one of the best if not the best pertemis fanfics out there. Hopeee you finish the story you got me in love with it
DarkGamer159 chapter 7 . 6/4/2018
this is a great FF, a awsome new fresh idea and not focused on whatever else that's out there! I love it! keep them comming :D

-DarkGamer