Reviews for In My Place
Guest chapter 7 . 10/8/2022
Such a great fic!
lily.torres chapter 5 . 6/3/2022
I loved it! Awesome story, beautifully written... I love stories like this, with well built characters and plot but light and fun. Thank you for writting and sharing it!
meee18 chapter 7 . 11/3/2021
This story was so amazing. Loved every single part of it and I thought it was wonderfully in character. The relationships between the characters was beautifully written.
stone0902 chapter 7 . 8/28/2021
Hello,

I spent the day reading your story and I really enjoyed it! You describe the characters very well - especially the Slyterins :D
Your style of writing is very good and I like the humor in it :)

Great story!
Rosalind 67 chapter 7 . 8/8/2021
Que fanfic maravilhosa! Estou encantada.
darkmarkedd chapter 7 . 3/15/2021
i love love loooooove this fic, thank you for blessing us all with your impeccable writing and dg content! i so greatly appreciate it
collywobbles chapter 7 . 7/26/2020
aah i loved this! don’t know how I haven’t read this before now. Well done!
loved the characterisation, the plot, the dialogue, the writing, everything!
Azalea Marie chapter 7 . 9/18/2018
This was such a sweet story. I really enjoyed how you wrote all the characters, they all seemed true to their book counterparts. I also enjoyed the fact that the pair of them knew they liked each other, but just couldn't bring themselves to tell the other; the way you handled it was realistic and well though out.

Glad to see you write some more stories, D/G only of course!
ilovemypiratedog chapter 7 . 9/10/2018
Just finished re-reading this for the first time in a long time and have to say it's one of my favourite fics. I love your style so much and all the characters are so believable. It's convinced me to try out some of your Sirius/Ginny stuff while I wait for more Draco/Ginny (hint hint, What Ginny Forgot)
Epea Pteroenta chapter 7 . 7/21/2018
Fantastic story- romantic, magical and beautifully written! A very satisfying read; thank you for sharing.
Boogum chapter 7 . 7/10/2018
This was a lovely end. The part wiht the jumpers and hats was great, as was Teddy's hair changing to the Malfoy blond. You really wrapped this up nicely. I enjoyed this story the first time I read it and definitely enjoyed reading it again.
Boogum chapter 6 . 7/10/2018
Hahahahahahaha, 'that sounds oddly perverted' was hilarious. I'm still giggling.

Not commenting much here, but enjoying all the tension going on here as they head to get the apple basket. And of course it all comes together in a very nice, satisfying kiss. Percy interrupting made me laugh.

LOL, the line about Ron looking lovely with flowers in his hair made ME snort on my drink. Damn it.

Smut was good: hot, but tastefully done.
Boogum chapter 5 . 7/10/2018
Blaise's "which one" comment about the Weasley sex dream gets me every time. I'm still grinning.

Flint comes out with the creepiest lines soemtimes. 'I'd like to get along with children. Perhas I'll take him from you for the day.' Ping goes the creeper radar.

Ah, Astoria. I almost forgot about her. To be honest, I kind of feel like this bit with Astoria was unnecessary drama, but I can be picky about that kind of thing, and it's not like I can't see why you chose to bring her in. She acts as a foil to Ginny, and she does allow you to explore a part of Draco we wouldn't have otherwise seen (someone who is vulnerable and had been in an unhealthy relationship, and is still recovering from that).

I love your Blaise. That is all.
Boogum chapter 4 . 7/10/2018
I'm a huge sap for the whole 'Weasleys take care of Draco thing", so I'm really happy to see this little moment between Draco and Molly. It's lovely. Also enjoyed your descriptions of the Burrow and just this whole scene, really.

Loved the apple grove scene. Tender and heartfelt with some nice slowburn going on.

Goodness, I know the drama that comes with trying to have a dinner when your family is bloody large (and loud). I am just grinning hugely right now. Draco's amusement is also very entertaining. HA, the wands! I forgot about that. Hilarious!

Draco realising he wants to shag Ginny is very funny.

Bahahaha, 'strands of it would probably reach out and try strangle him'. Draco is such a little punk, but it did make me laugh. Good thing he didn't say it aloud. This whole conversation wtih Ron is gold. Loved his reaction to Rose calling Draco "uncle".

Draco taking the coward's option. No good comes from that, my bro.
Boogum chapter 3 . 7/9/2018
I've been on a DG buzz lately and realised I never finished reading/reviewing this one again. So here I am! Warning in advance I'm half asleep and reviewing as I read, so these reviews might be all over the place and riddled with typos.

Madam Pretty Prat. LOL. I love that. Nice inclusion of the chess names and how magic works. I do love how you include all these little details that makes your 'world' feel more real and lived in, if that makes sense.

Draco's horror is so real. Pretty much my feeling when I got stuck babysitting my nephews the first time on my own. When you're not used to small children, it just seems this huge horror of anxiety, frustration and tedium.

The whole part about not being able to be at the manor because of Voldemort, etc, and then returning and remembering the better memories was really nice. Subtle but nice. Like I said, all those details add up to give much more well-rounded, lived in story (for the characters as well; they're not just stock types repeating motions for your typical DG).

I love that Ginny becomes his conscience. "say what you wished someone would have said to you, you giant git" was great.

Liked the whole part about trust and Teddy's questions to gauge whether he could trust Draco. Such kid things.

Loved the part about the phone and telly, and also Hermione. She is great. Rose's stare made me laugh because the amount of times I've had kids do that to me while I respond just like Draco (unimpressed and like 'what do I do with it? Maybe if I ignore it, it'll go away ... and then have those kids come "claim you" (I sear they're like cats-ignoring them only makes them more determined to get your attention).

Haha, the banter in this is great. I feel like you have been around children a lot.

I can't remember what happened to Draco now. Exciting! On to the next chapter!