Reviews for Smiles in June
4evrMrsAcklesLevineO'Donoghue chapter 4 . 10/12
Aww so cute!
revanmeetra87 chapter 4 . 10/9
This was adorable. Loved that CS got their happy ending. Great work, and thank you for writing!
Flaxen chapter 4 . 10/9
Aww I loved this little thing here, and I really the way it ended. So adorable :) I can't wait to see what else you have up in your sleeve for us :).
xXrebelgirl07Xx chapter 4 . 10/9
Awesome, fantastic ending. I can’t wait to read more of your newer works in the future.
revanmeetra87 chapter 3 . 9/19
Aww, I loved the way they talked about their recollections of the parade. So cute!
And when Emma realized he helped her for her, and not the promotion, that was amazing too. First kiss! Loved it all
Pixiepaws1 chapter 3 . 9/19
Such a sweet story. Of course Killian didn't want glory for bringing Emma home...let's hope Snow and Charming realise his worth. I look forward to hearing of Emma's travels.
Great job.
xXrebelgirl07Xx chapter 3 . 9/19
Sorry to review as a guest, but I'm currently unable to go to my account. Anyway, I love this chapter and I can't wait to see where this is heading cause I have absolutely no idea, but then again that's the whole point in righting, isn't it? To keep your readers entertained and surprised for what comes next.
4evrMrsAcklesLevineO'Donoghue chapter 3 . 9/18
Aww So Cute!
4evrMrsAcklesLevineO'Donoghue chapter 2 . 9/14
This is so cute!
xXrebelgirl07Xx chapter 2 . 9/10
I love love this. I love the whole bickering between them.
revanmeetra87 chapter 2 . 9/10
Loved the nod to Cinderella. The banter between CS was great. I understand Emma's wish for some freedom, but I'm wondering if it will be as simple to return to her kingdom as she's thinking. Thank you for the update!
LaVieBoheme76 chapter 1 . 9/7
So much potential!
Flaxen chapter 1 . 9/7
Okay, I feel like I own you in reviewing your story since you're so into my story:

First of, I always like when the writer manage to set the scene with some good detailing in where we are, and I think you capture this beautifully here. I can really imagine the scenery and feel the atmosphere.

Second, I really like your intro and start off, I feel that I'm well introduced to the story, and the characters who I know, but are placed in a different setting. Your time skip is also well placed and not as confusing as it sometimes can be.

I really like how you choose to focus on Killian, and kid-Killian is so adorable in most fics, and yours certainly not disappoint in that matter :). I can't wait to read more about it, and meanwhile I will find out more about the broadway version of Anastasia and listen to that song ;)
revanmeetra87 chapter 1 . 9/6
Love the start of this. I haven't read many lieutenant duckling fics before so I am eager to see what is in store. Love your stories!
jenson40 chapter 1 . 9/5
Ach! I love it! I read the June part and I read parade and I knew I just knew! Oh i love that you love the new Anastasia as much as a do! I've thought about writing countless fics for countless ships about this particular show/song but this one takes the cake! It was so so good and I just absolutely love how I knew exactly which part of the song and ugh! That's like my fave song in the whole musical and thank you for doing it justice!