Reviews for Rooftops
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 1 . 3/29
This was a nice piece. Definitely a change of pace, something simple and enjoyable. Short and sweet and I liked it.
Thank you.
CheesetothePower chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
So Elisa Maza and Matt Murdock are Human/Gargoyle hybrids? Or something tampered with their DNA?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
*claps* Another bit of oddness in the world of Urban Legends.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
cool
Hypnosbutterfly chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
You know, it's been quite a few years since I even thought about Gargoyles, but I have to say I enjoyed this immensely. It made me remember a time in my life when the mythologies that were woven through the cartoon were brand new to me and I had no idea how much of an impact they would have on my life. Sorry if this is weird and rambling - in either case thank you for reminding me of that.
Mystikwriter chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I loved the talk with Hudson and Daredevil. I've always had a soft spot for Hudson since he was the eldest and the one who usually remembered the old ways the best.

Great job with the characterization. That's one thing I never have to worry about when I read your stories.
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Interesting. No doubt I would have understood it more if I'd read Gargoyles, but I like Matt's role. As a DD fan, I can say not bad.
wheresmybook chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
So daredevil is actually part "devil"- or gargoyle. Interesting, very interesting. I really love your explainations for things, your fics are some of my favorites- out of all my other favorites.
Deritine chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
O... you're absolutely evil. This story, too, could easily be a long, long fic. Sucked in again! So good. It's a crossover I never would have thought of- but brilliant! And I love love love how you do really traumatized, sad, broken people. lol. Maybe not the best compliment in the world... well I dunno.

Anyway- I want to see development! You have characterization DOWN man, it's perfect. But progression! I can almost see this story stretching out into the future, beautiful and delicate and poignant. Almost. I want to read it dammit! Read it written by YOU no less. Short snippets are all to the good, m'kay, but not when you have something set up this nicely and keep tormenting poor innocent reader bystanders.

I'll beta for you.

Like no joke- I would be so bubbly and happy you would want to beat me within an inch of my life as much as I want to do to... er... that is... *cough*

;)

But, yeah- definitely twitching (literally!) wanting to read more. Sure, blame the caffeine. It's not the only reason.
Madam Grey chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
:o This was so good! I've never actually read any Daredevil (heh) but I thought you did a wonderful job of Hudson! I was so impressed by how you incorporated his accent and ways of saying things into this story. Even though this was a short you included so much, and it was all interesting! xD I really enjoyed reading this fic. Thanks! 8D
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
kewl
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
now that was really, really neat.
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Dear Vathara,

Well... *ahem* That explains alot...

Stay Safe

Stay Healthy

Yours Sincerely,

Starr Bryte
Ultra Rodimus chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
I really think you should consider writing a Daredevil/Godzilla crossover. How would Daredevil react to Godzilla? Or, better yet, a Sentinel/Godzilla crossover. If Blair and Jim reacted like that to a blind lawyer, how would they react to an empath bonded to a giant reptile? Write one!
Lady Russell Holmes chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
This is very pleasant. You might like the fics of Sylvia, though you can't find them here on . Here's a link, if it works.

ww / fanf icpage1 .ht ml

Take the spaces out, of course. Look especially at "Winter Gifts," because it's just awesome. My particular favorite is "When in Rome."