Reviews for I would Jump To, Into the Blue
Serena chapter 3 . 1/23
So i've read your story and it is great but i really find the heroin annoying, really!
She act like a brat.
She doesn't know what happen with the group, she doesn't know how betray the feel. Eric almost kill them and the entire mermaid population.
She resent Zack because he stop contacting her? Like seriously does she think she is the only one with tragic past or problem in her life.
Zack became a merman, almost got kill for that, learn that he wasn't even human, that his mother somewhat abandon him after crippling him of his nature, discover he has a twin sister, by his "fault" his girfriend got drag in this to. He is keeping the most heaviest and worst secret to guard from his adoptives parents. He has to lie avoid water which is an element we use daily and quasi constantly.
For Ondina i think the way you portrays is a little OOC. Since the heroin is not a human and is Zack cousin and she trust him she wouldn't be so sceptic and aggresive.
She has just being betray by her first love, she open up completly for the first time just to be betray.
And for the heroin seriously?! Running away because someone ask you how you have been since the accident is a stupid cliché. She sould have just said not so well and draw a line by telling them the subject was still sensible and she would talk when she feel like.
It is rather hypocrit to confess in front of Eric that she doesn't know and reject her late friends. And she could have stop contact with Zack but not with Evy and Cam.
hateme101 chapter 8 . 6/3/2018
i thought the shark would be a merman
hateme101 chapter 6 . 1/2/2018
love it but feel like she forgave zac to easily. cause he still could of talked to her despite what he was going through
geohen chapter 6 . 12/6/2017
Very good story. Your writing has improved from the first chapter. I'm really liking your story.
panicatthetumblr chapter 6 . 12/4/2017
This was a really great update! So sorry to hear about your leg!
CarleighAlpha chapter 6 . 12/4/2017
AWE SO FUCKING AWESOME AND CUTE
Isa Wilson chapter 6 . 12/4/2017
Oh I'm sorry about your leg! Are you ok now?

By the way great chapter!
CarleighAlpha chapter 5 . 10/17/2017
More please
Isa Wilson chapter 5 . 10/1/2017
And the fish is out of the bag! Literally! Now how is Zac going to explain to his cousin all of this?
Isa Wilson chapter 4 . 9/26/2017
And the ship has set sail!
geohen chapter 3 . 9/13/2017
First I have to say this is a very good story. But there are a couple of things I find annoying. Number one in chapter one, Lauren in the show ran an art gallery. The second is Syrena is spelled Sirena. Do proof read your story, because there are a few spelling errors. Still a very good story, keep up the good work
Isa Wilson chapter 3 . 9/12/2017
Oh I totally ship them now!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2017
Very good story so far. BTW, her uncle's name is Dr. Rob Blakeley.
Isa Wilson chapter 2 . 9/6/2017
I like this story already! Keep going!
Isa Wilson chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
Ondina's first impressions of people never ceases to annoy me. Don't get me wrong, she's a great character, but still, Ondina, take a chill pill!

Nice chapter by the way :)