Reviews for Of Heroes and Villains and Partners
thegoldfishassassin chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
lol thats awesome
lynnzerben chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
"We super-queers must stick together."

LOL Loved it! Great job!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
LMAO! Okay, So I Read The last Line Just As My Brother Looks Over At Me. Apperently I Have A Kreepy Ass Smile Or Something, 'Cause He Jumped Out Of His Chair And Nearly Knocked Over The Wii. "I Do NOT Approve Of That Look On Your Face. That Is Your Kreeper Grin, Full Blast." Yes, We Talk Like That, lol. This Was A Good Story, I Porbebly Had My Kreeper Grin On The Entire Time :]

YYWKMN.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
A great story!
Alluring Alliteration chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Aww. :)
Animejo chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
OMG, you have THREE of my OTP in this oneshot! I'm in raptures of joy right now. As if the Clark/Lex and and Virgil/Richie weren't enough, you go and add Bruce/Dick into? *angels sing* It's beautiful.

Bookmarked forever and ever until my eyes grow too dim to read.
Severus-is-my-man5690 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
OMFG! that was the BEST flippen ONE SHOT EVER! OMG! it was full of slashy goodness AND humor! OMG! YES! LOVE IT!
jade2nightwing chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
really good
UnderHumbertsSpell chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
this is absolutely hilarious. I love it!
Melondy Rose chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Well I liked it and I'm sure more would but at the time you made this slash wasn't to popular and I know when I first watched static shock I was 6-9 years old somewhere in there

but now there replaying static shock on DisneyXD also known

as Toon Disney so static shock should definatly be getting more Yaoi fans
longgnol chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
i LOVE the casual conversation! and the topic! and the circumstances! I LOVE IT!
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
kekeke! I hear you! Richie and Virg have the adorable chemistry that made me SQUEE every time I some them. :3 adorable story!
yumi2482 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
hahahaha. nice
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Heh. It *would* be the only way they could work considering everything.
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUAL! THIS STORY WAS AWSOME AND O SO FUNNY!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »