Reviews for Trigun 'Action! '
kattastic999 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
you know, i think it WOULD be kinda weird to play a recurring character in a well-known-and-loved show, then look at the fanfiction for it, and you'd be, "What the fuck?"
Seph chapter 41 . 6/3/2008
Since the status of this story is stated to be 'complete', I guess you won't be updating anything anymore, forget the idea of soon. I'm just incredibly saddened to find that such a great story is, in fact, not as 'complete' as I thought it originally was.

HOW COULD YOU LEAVE YOUR READERS HANGING LIKE THIS?

Are there written chapters not posted here that fans could request? I know it's several years old... but... well... *Shrugs* Can't blame a reader for wanting to know more.

Either way, good writing! It's a very involved story and you did the characters (actors) justice!
BW chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I. Love. This.

Seriously! Whee! Wolfwood in glasses! I feel an addiction to this fanfiction coming on! :D . You have their interaction down just perfectly, in my opinion. Nice job, and I'm off to read more!
Max Evelyn chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
hehehe cool...
Tongari69 chapter 41 . 3/12/2006
OMFANDZMOFGANDROFLANDJUST-WOW! *stares* ... *stares* ... *attempts to speak* A...glur? *shakes head rapidly* Ok ok... Legato...and the Vash-kun...and the Midvalley-Nick-Millie...and now the Nick-Knives and the Millie-Joe! *_* Ok..prepare yourself for the long haul

1. I love the back stories you have here. It's not just a pointless load of characters acting for no reason. Legato's past had me all OMG NO! In tears and the like with his breakdowns. Vashu...well we have yet to meet his mum, but we have heard about his past/family. Nick's and Knives' family past was interesting, especially Knives' because it's the kind of thing you hear about so you can sympathise if you like.

2. The caracters are so IN character even though they are only actors making the series. If that makes sense. Legato quiet and dangerous, Vash rather loud and a bit goofy, but willing to help people even if it costs him his life, Meryl...loud and bitchy XD sorry but it's who she is. Millie was an interesting one, you captured her mood swings quiet well indeed, happy and cheery then volatile and edgy. Knives and Nick were well done, the drugs were a clever addition that worked so well with the image you were trying to put across. Knives' obsession with Legato was so well written it actually became rather creepy ; Midvalley, I'll be frank, I fell in LOVE with Midvalley in this fic. He was so shy and naive in the beginning, then he was brought down to earth with a crash and became what one could call paranoid and maybe a little heartbroken. I always felt so sorry for him and hated Nick after the Millie-Nick-Midvalley thing. Which brings me onto something else.

3. The love triangles turned squares turned dodecahedrons. Some people have called them confusing, I on the other hand found them amazingly well written (heck it ALL is!). Why? Because it's so...realistic! It happens, you fall for someone yet have feelings for other people, you commit to someone then someone comes along who makes you question your choice and you love people who sometimes don't return those feelings. Some people would nail you for the rape. That happens also people, it HAPPENS! It was well written and thought out.

In short (ha! hardly worth it now!) very well written piece that moved me, you made my day/night. Sorry it had to end, but all godd things have to. It was very brave of you to make that choice, and very wise if you thought it was going to be difficult to carry on. You have my respect as an author.

Tongari69

x
ChronicCombustion chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
I fell over laughing when I first watched episode 9. My favorite line is still, "That is one heck of a well prepared dead guy..."
hope chapter 18 . 4/17/2005
hopefully legato didn't cheat on vash. this story is complicated with all the love triangles.
well chapter 17 . 4/17/2005
maybe midvalley and knives get together? the legato vash pairing is great by the way! don't think i've ever seen one before.
leaf the invisible chapter 41 . 4/10/2005
Is this fic going to get finished? -blinks- i know at one time there was a notice saying it wouldn't be but now it doesn't say that any more? -is confused- i really love this fic and if it is going to get finished i really want to see it!

~Leaf~
chris chapter 9 . 2/17/2005
this story sucks cause u made vash gay. u sad sad sad sicko. vash should never be gay

i really dont like this story it sucks
lenna chapter 4 . 1/6/2005
So far I have read up to the fourth ch and its asolutley amazing! You are a very creative writer,I think you should post more stories on this site, I bet the would be just as good as this one.

bye!
Arakhne chapter 41 . 12/29/2004
This is one of my favorite fics on I FINALLY got through all of the chapters! I think it's a wonderful stories and I love the characters that you've created here. They are very real and I've found it really easy to identify with the characters and the problems they go through. Great work! Keep it up -! I NEED an update! What happens to everyone? I have to know!...*reads latest reviews* Wha? Are you ending it? Wha? *cries a river* aww... some one email and tell me what's happening! kayo_mitzusaka
Spencers13 chapter 42 . 10/29/2004
Well, I'm sorry to see it end like this, but you have to do what you have to do. I'm actually very proud of your decision. I'm trying to be more religious myself, but it's hard to leave behind what you like and have held on to for so long that it feels like a part of you now.

To answer your survey, I think Vash, actually. He seems feminine to begin with. Thin and lankey, a sweetheart, that sorta thing. They make good female traits. Plus, Midvalley just seems too masculine to be made into a girl-remembering him from the show anyway.

Glad to see you've made positive changes in your life, and I hope only the best for you! Take care!
Deity of Sorrow Far too lazy to log in chapter 42 . 10/28/2004
...

*shocked silence*

...

How... could you? I was really looking forward to reading the end of this ... and then you go an pull a stunt like that ._. Ah well. I'll just have to wait until you finish the novel-thingy.

And Midvalley should be changed. Don't be hurtin' the Vash-kun.
apocalipticoblivion chapter 42 . 10/20/2004
MIDVALLEY! you can't have vash be the girl! it'll ruin the chemistry between vash and legato! plus, midvalley is... kinda like a chick... . i'll buy the novel when it comes out! email me if you can!

apocalipticoblivion