Reviews for What’s meant to be?
KrisB-71854 chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
Um, what Ranma's birth was blessed by a chaos goddess?
CompMan44 chapter 3 . 3/7/2004
I like. One thing though-Soun says "All girls so far", does this mean Akane will be older than Ranma (instead of the same age) or that Soun has more than 3 daughters? Or maybe he's just calling "both" "all"?
Whatever. Keep it up! .
Kevin Joe Bays chapter 3 . 1/20/2004
Fun and merry, however, still having no real attachment to the first chapter. Oh well. You're the author and you're free to use (or not use) whatever you want.
Just a cultural note, when two men get together at a bar for "beer", they normally order Saki, which is a japanese beer. Some might tell you that it's a wine, but in fact it is closer to a beer because of how it is made. (on a similar note, the taste is definatly an aquired one. I had a bottle once and it was nasty. And yes, I'm 26 and old enough to drink whatever I choose)
I hope you'll continue writing. I don't really care about the lack of flow (for all i know, it's just hidden...) I really am enjoying the events. Have a great day!
Kevin Joe Bays chapter 2 . 1/20/2004
/Broth..."/.
-what is this? Please tell me this isn't a thought. Single quotes or italics are for thoughts. Single quotes being prefred though. If it is not a thought, it isn't clear what it is.
This statment is opinion. I don't think Genma would purposely draw blood cause it's counter productive to active training. Perhaps if you added something about it being an accident, it would fit better... Again, that's just my opinion.
All in all, a good piece of reading, but it doesn't build on the excellent first chapter you had. It's seems like just another day in paradise.
Most of your grammer is great and I didn't see any spelling errors. Good job! Have a great day!
Kevin Joe Bays chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
The story starts off good, then goes horribly wrong. No, the story subject is fine. The problem? You started using what looks like script format suddenly, which I can't stand.
Here's a tip. When you have people talking, you don't need to indicate who it is unless it is a third person interrupting.
Despite my complaint, I'm really looking foward to seeing where this story will go next. Have a great day!
Awkward Ninja chapter 3 . 11/28/2003
Tantalizing. You've got a lot happening here, it will be interesting to see it come into focus in the future. Please keep on this project.
Dan Inverse chapter 3 . 9/3/2003
I am still a bit confuse about you story so please explain more as you update!
jimra chapter 3 . 7/22/2003
It looks like a good start, but it's a little too early in the story to give any meaningful criticism regarding the story. You write relatively well, though your grammer could use a little work, and I would also suggest a bit more detail. All in all, a lot of good foreshadowing, and I look forward to see where you're going with this.
Abby-Kitty chapter 2 . 3/21/2003
WOW! This seems to be the start of an awesom story! please keep writing! thank you for writing such a wonderful story! Arigato!

-Ja

_

-Abby Kitty
Dark Topaz chapter 2 . 3/14/2003
Please write more soon
LittleDragon5 chapter 2 . 3/12/2003
So. How is it going to continue? So far so good.