Reviews for My Ordinary Life
AnnieTheTherian chapter 20 . 7/1
I need next chapter, pleasee! It's totally amazing!
jessicachitwood95 chapter 1 . 5/25
When are you going to put up another chapter?
rtnarusasu chapter 20 . 5/14
AAAAAA this was an amazing read! i loved your characterization of naruto and sasuke. jock naruto is so under used in this fandom . aaa i hope someday u continue this... AKSHDHDHD i was really looking forward to the kiss and the match aaaa.
thankyou for writing this anyways. i loved reading it a lot!
Teenwolf2358 chapter 20 . 6/3/2019
Wow can't wait for the next chapter, can present Naruto and Sasuke kiss now:)
haruko.94 chapter 20 . 10/13/2018
kudos kudos kudos aaaand many kudos! :D
Hoe4Sasuke chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
Great fanfic
3ntitylvr chapter 4 . 9/13/2018
I am possibly addicted to this story. Just saying.
3ntitylvr chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
Seems interesting. I usually don't read first person but this is good. :) Nice
inuyasha16451 chapter 20 . 6/19/2018
Great chapter
Guest chapter 20 . 6/19/2018
Kill yourself, virgin fag.
Katon jutsu chapter 1 . 6/1/2018
*discovers an awesome narusasu fic* omg I’m so excited to read this
inuyasha16451 chapter 19 . 5/13/2018
Omg loved it. Awesome chapter.
The Unapologetic chapter 19 . 5/12/2018
Ughhhh! OKAY now TenTen need to smack a hoe. I now see why they cant stand those two, its crazy. I love this story though it touches me in a deep friendship, emotional, feels kinda way. So many things are coming together now and I can't wait to see how its all going to play out, cause by now we all know Sasuke psychic. Iam all for a Mama Kurama or Papa either is cool. Can Sasuke get pregnant as well, what happened to their sister? Sorry if this is all over the place. I cant wait until you can update again!
The Unapologetic chapter 18 . 4/18/2018
I love this story! Its not going to fast or slow it just right and all the sweet moments from the home videos, my heart. TenTen should have wopped ass! I was really hoping on that. All will come to the light soon and a jealous Naruto at the mall is alwayd a good thing. I cant wait until next chapter.
inuyasha16451 chapter 18 . 4/3/2018
Omg. Loved it. It’s amazing. Please update soon.