Reviews for Metal, Steel, and Magic
HisBrokenAngel91 chapter 20 . 9/23
I have seen the awesomeness of a very happy relationship upon the horizon. The source of the magic in their minds is the tesseract and scepter right?
Sassy0403 chapter 20 . 9/18
I love this story! update soon please!
Crazythinking chapter 20 . 9/14
Hello love, I love this story so far can't wait to see what happens. I think it's really interesting how you've approached bucky's recovery, its a very reality take on how he might take it. I always find triads really interesting to read about I like what you've done with them so far. I usually put a quote that I create at the end of every review I do to say what I think and interpret of the story and characters so far if you don't like it please just say and I'll stop but anyway here's the first one: "So you wish to kill me then, with your wayward sounds of anguish. Three times over the deed is done. Do you remember how I stabbed you in that white shirt. Pity that perverbial hat likes so good on you darling. You should have known better than to trust me sweetheart. I am not known to be a good man. Perhaps before, if you had wished it, when everything was so small. So simple. Will you love me as one or in three halves. Ask me again tomorrow and my answer might not be the same."
BurningThroughTime chapter 14 . 9/7
Ok, so it's like... 3 AM where I live and I just can't. Stop. Fucking. Reading this fic. I don't know man, your writing is so engrossing and fun that I'm just sort of helplessly devouring chapter after chapter even if my sleep schedule is telling me to fuck off. I'm so enamoured by how you portray the Steve-Penny-Toto relationship that I feel like gushing about this story for hours to all my acquaintance, but maybe that's because I'm terribly sleep deprived. Anyway, they haven't even done the dirty yet (at least they have't up to chapter 14) and I feel like the repressed 13-year-old fangirl inside of me is screaming at every paragraph because the chemistry between the three of them is killing.

Anyways, this is a very long and rambling rant which could be summarized as: I'll be spending the next few days thinking about these dorks and when you're updating next. Thank you for sharing your story, it's easily been the highlight of the past few weeks of my life.
More more more chapters please
Sabrina Barnes chapter 20 . 8/29
I SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT FOR AN UPDATETwT)/
requiedream chapter 20 . 8/13
Hey,

I really like your fanfic so far ! I'm so happy when I find authors like you that write exactly what I'm searching in my craziness with crackship and odd crossover. One day I will write too this kind of crossover but it's so hard ! So I'm always admiring fanfic's authors that just seems to have the power to make the impossible possible. Thank you so much for that !

Just a point that I think was lacking but at the end I understand that this is not your purpose for this story. It's the action and stories behind Hermione's house, I really liked their relationship, the psychology, how you built it and what they're feeling in general but I was just anticipating some more actions behind the fact that everything is just about their feelings for each other (and their healings of course).

Your Hermione is really a Mary Sue at the end but it doesn't bother me ! x) Just for some parts but in general with all the crossovers that I read so far the main character is always a Mary Sue (I prefer to read with a female main character). I think the authors just want to bring justice to the female character that was not well treat is the original book/movie/tvshow/... or just was not brought to her full potential. So I really appreciated reading super badass/strong/had a solution for everything/... female protagonist even though sometimes I just smile and rise my eyes to the sky with a "Really?" in mind.

Anyway I'm really looking for the next chapter ! (I already read the little OS so I'm assuming that Hermione accepte their little particular situation)
Kyra Owens chapter 20 . 8/10
Please update soon
kat 17 chapter 20 . 8/9
Amo tu historia¡
espero con ansias la continuación.
saludos desde América latina,
MadHatters1808 chapter 20 . 8/3
Wow wow wow WOW! I mean...just... I'm utterly speechless at how much I am in love with this story. Like this is the most perfect blend of two of my favorite things ever in the universe, and the fact that you have brought them both together so seamlessly just blows my effing mind. I really really can't wait for you to write more, and I am really hoping the three of them can come into some kind of agreement of a relationship/triad...And am praying with all hope that you give us some...sexier scenes with them lol. Please write again soon! I really am just so I'm love with this story.
Megan chapter 20 . 8/1
Please update!
Love this! Please update soon
Please update
nerdytara82 chapter 20 . 7/21
Please make those a triad. I will help.
PrincessSerenity96 chapter 20 . 7/19
Please update this soon! Totally in love with this story!