Reviews for Hell, Revisited
Maggie Eaton chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
Terrific story! But oh, poor Jack! You really whumped him but at least you fixed him, too! Thanks for sharing.
Aussie-mel chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
You are a very talented Author. I love all the stories that focus on Jack doing Special ops work or on his past in that feild. Especially those foccusing on Iraq. I haven't been able to find many but I have been reading my way through the ones you have written. They are all very well done and I hope to see more like them soon. I also love Assasin Jack fics though i've only ever seen two like that. Keep up the good work. Also I think the Sam/Jack bit detracted a bit from the main stroy line but i still enjoyed it. I'm not much of a shipper but i still like to read them occasionally.

More soon please.

Cya Aussie Mel
TheEternalPixie chapter 2 . 5/26/2003
ok sorry it was good just a little well.. for lack of a better word... sick
TheEternalPixie chapter 3 . 5/26/2003
what sick mind comes up with this?
Eleri McCleod chapter 3 . 5/24/2003
Thank you for writing this story. It was well thought out, respectfully done with respect to today's military and enjoyable to read.

The only thing I found missing was a bit more of Jack's emotional dealings with having to go back. Obviously, this was hard for him so I would have liked to see a little more of that throughout the work.

Just one small note to add: BDU's don't have zippers. They had buttons. If you've got any questions, please email me. *bg*

Once again, thank you.

Eleri
Angela chapter 3 . 4/16/2003
Hi, just checking in letting you know I'm still out here waiting for more. Show more restraint than ever I might add. (For not bugging you sooner and WAY more often HA, HA). Did you drop the story? Should I continue to check for updates? Are you still woking on it? There are a million ways to ask this same question, but I'll stop there and hope for a positive response. Hope to hear soon.

A BIG fan of your fanfics

Angela
Linda chapter 3 . 3/27/2003
omg... all i can say is damn!... that was a realy really good story... please don't leave it hanging like this.

Linda
Ange chapter 3 . 3/20/2003
I know I can be a pain in the ass, but I need to know if you are working on more for this stroy. This is really, really good and I would hate for it to end hear. You can always take this as a hugh compiment, I only bug the shit out of the good authors. Please ease my mind (and your e-mails) and give me a sign one way or the other. That way I can either wait somewhat patiently for an update or move on extremly dissappointed.

Thanks, Ange
Angelq chapter 3 . 3/12/2003
Excellant story! don't leave me hanging, I want more. PLEASE.

Ange
Igor the Great chapter 3 . 3/12/2003
Very nice story. A nicely written story crossing SG-1 with real life. Ya done good. -Igor-
Angela chapter 3 . 3/11/2003
Hey, thanks for fixing the posting. Excellant story. I REALLY enjoyed it. I'm sitting here hoping it is not over. Are more chapters coming? There is so many unresolved issue here. My mind can draw its own conclusions, but I would much rather read yours.

Angela