Reviews for The Winter Flame
Tenkiya-Chan chapter 4 . 6/29
Bonjour, je suis fran├žaise moi aussi hihi
karlaflores94 chapter 6 . 11/22/2017
continuo please!
karlaflores94 chapter 6 . 11/13/2017
We need the next chapter pleases!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2017
This is one of my favorite fanfics so far, I hope you update soon. And I love the twist with Darrio you are doing an amazing job.
fbears chapter 6 . 10/2/2017
aaaaaah i loved this story! you are an amazing writer! please dont stop!
ToughSpirit chapter 6 . 9/26/2017
Really annoyed about Daario. Need Jon and Dany moments again.
jman007 chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
good start I will read on
Jackie chapter 6 . 9/26/2017
She has to send Diario away for Jon's sake and hers but she must make it very clear to both of them that her heart and soul has only ever belonged to one man, Jon Snow.
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 6 . 9/26/2017
Ugh this chapter has exceptionally bad writing. I think I'm gonna drop this fic. Sorry.
ToughSpirit chapter 5 . 9/22/2017
Ugh need more! Jon and Dany need to really talk.
Jackie chapter 5 . 9/22/2017
Please thay have to realize they are each other's true love no matter what thay belong together forever.
Wright chapter 5 . 9/22/2017
I agree that the Night King was waiting for Dany and the dragons. He seems to be a very proficient battle strategist which does not bode well for the living. I'm sure with all their combined efforts they can outsmart him. I'm curious about the Night King's magical abilities. He seems to sense Bran. I love that Jon sparred with Arya. They need quality time together.
Bad Ass Female Fighter chapter 5 . 9/22/2017
Dany burned just watch him fight. ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2017
Good chapter.

I would like it if you wrote a few conversations more and not just write "xy said that..."
Especially the moment when Daenerys hears about Viserion, I'd have loved to read the conversation between her and Missandei and Jorah and Tyrion trying to stop her. That should have been more than those few lines who seemed as if you had to write them and not actually wanted to write them.

This Jon is annoying the heck out of me, it's his fault Daenerys lost Viserion in the first place and he can't even say he's sorry about it instead he goes playing around with Arya.
ToughSpirit chapter 4 . 9/18/2017
Ugh! They should not separate from each other, now is the time they need to be closer than ever.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »