Reviews for Hermione Granger, Dermatologist
Tork01 chapter 1 . 6/5
Saving the world, one pimple, scar or blemish at a time!
Short and sweet. Well done, author. That this is actually far better than the "original" fanfic is the cherry on top.

9/10, would read again.
old-crow chapter 1 . 3/8
Hi,

Another good one.

O-C
I was one of the ones who read the demonologist title too fast at first, and love that you created a story based on it! I would love to hear how Hermione ends up marketing potions to muggles, but this story was great! It's was cool to see how the first year events would've changed without Hermione being close with Harry. Great story!
laelruin chapter 1 . 8/14/2020
Loved it! Fantastic story (I'm so jelly! I want insta-pimple/scar/skin care!lol
L
UnicornMist chapter 1 . 8/1/2020
Brilliant! I love how a little potion ingenuity might have changed Hermione's Hogwarts experience completely. I also liked how she tried to help Quirrell with his rotting issues. Thanks for sharing
ScienceMama chapter 1 . 7/31/2020
This was charming and fun to read!
Stephanie MRV chapter 1 . 7/13/2020
I fucking lived this.
It ended perfectly
JumpinJinx chapter 1 . 4/4/2020
Oh, but this was very lovely to read! Thank you so much for writing!
ElizColl chapter 1 . 3/7/2020
This was such a fun read! Thanks for creating it and sharing it!
mi-shell87 chapter 1 . 2/26/2020
I don't know why I thought this would be a multi chapter story, but I did and I'm a bit disappointed that I won't get to see Hermione get all her potions out to muggles :-p But I did enjoy what I did read! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2020
I love this story!
StevenG chapter 1 . 2/1/2020
Not a bad story, but the dermatologist part isn't really more than a minor aspect of the whole. A real pity. That had potential.
Pygmy Hippo chapter 1 . 1/2/2020
Love the idea of a better socialized Hermione bringing her whole year together! Especially the girls standing up for her against Ron! I loved the story and the ending was precious!
Yrina chapter 1 . 12/28/2019