Reviews for Hermione Granger, Dermatologist
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 5/18
This was great! I would not mind seeing more of this universe. Love the misread of the other stories title. Thought I was seeing things when I ran across this.
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 5/16
Hermione interst in health and beauty potions was amusing. Snape becoming Harry guardian makes me smile. Dumbles retiring to hunt horcruxes is good too. I like this. Write on!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 5/1
Omg, the whole thing was hilarious and fun. And the ending... aww, Harry finally has a family!
Rachel chapter 1 . 3/30
That ending is super cute. Snape waving goodbye to Harry on the train knowing it’s only gonna be like 3 hours max till they see each other again. Fucking adorable.
lazy-kaa chapter 1 . 3/26
The storry deserves much more words :) But I like this Hermione and Harry more :) And, of course, Lavander is good as well.
MerleCorey42 chapter 1 . 3/7
That was extremely amusing, though I'll admit I was disappointed that there wasn't a callback to the shampoo at the end. Thanks for writing this and sharing it with us!
Nanouchy chapter 1 . 2/21
lol
LittleBabyDamien chapter 1 . 2/18
"There's this smell, you see."
So earnest, and typical of Hermione, along with a desire to put every thing to rights for every body. Too bad LV doesn't want her help; he could have used a good dermatologist to improve his image!
hypnoticageregression chapter 1 . 1/17
This was funny and fun! But I don’t understand the significance of Snape becoming Harry’s guardian? Thanks for writing as always 3
duj chapter 1 . 1/17
What a lot of wonderful changes just by having Eloise be a Gryffindor instead of a Hufflepuff. My goodness, Snape must have been amazingly friendly for Harry to get the idea of approaching him for that happy ending. (Or was it Snape who made the suggestion? Yes, I think that would be more likely.)
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 1/15
lol her changing the world with one decision. nice get rich scheme.
hmm theoretically a preteen snape could have also gone this route. being the beautician of rich girls like narcissa n bella.
hmm Harry could probably be her celebrity sponsor for her future products.
i dunno which was more hilarious her talk with snape or her talk with quirrel.
bub23453 chapter 1 . 1/13
LOL!

Damn, too bad you got rid of Voldemort in one year... I'd have loved to see books 2-7 of Dermatology being the power that Voldy knows not :D
reluctantuser chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
There's acknowledging to misread something, and then there's going all in. Respect!
Puzzlee chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Wow!
Why only obe chapter? This story is absolutly amazing, I would love to read more. Thank you for all your work!
Lewascan2 chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
And that, boys and girls, was the story of how cosmetics saved the world...

lol