Reviews for Hermione Granger, Dermatologist
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 9/11
: )
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 1 . 8/28
Wow! Absolutely marvelous! I truly hope you're planning on this being more than a one-shot; Hermione's got a long way to go before she becomes a Dermatologist and with the exception of the Ring, I don't see Pimplydork being able to obtain all of the Horcruxes:
Lucius still has the Diary; Sirius is still wrongfully imprisoned (courtesy of Dimlylit, I'm sure!), so he doesn't have access to Grimmauld to get the Locket; Dumblybore doesn't have much respect for any of the other magical races or 'creatures' (he's all talk, but never puts his power and fame where his mouth is, does he?!), much less the Goblins and I doubt they hold him in very high esteem, either, so gaining their trust to retrieve the Cup might be impossible...Unless Sirius could regain the vault given to Bellatrix...And finally, Dimples hasn't discovered the RoR despite living at Hogwarts for most of the last 60 plus years! So, unless the Unspeakables have been able to use Quirrel and the Horcrux removed from Harry, to locate the one at Hogwarts, I expect Twinkly-eye's quest to be either a very long one or a futile enterprise!
See? There's still a lot of story that could be told and you did this 1st chapter so well and speedily that it wouldn't even have to be a long, drawn out tale!
You can do it!
Thank you for sharing this wonderfully original idea!
MelJ :D
peachx89 chapter 1 . 8/22
Enjoyed this story
marvinkitfox1 chapter 1 . 7/27
Oh...kay.

this story started out strange, then took a left turn at Albuquerque and straight into the twilight zone.
And yet... IT STILL MADE SENSE!
one word : "Wow"
JayMJane chapter 1 . 7/21
this was fun. thanks
Guess chapter 1 . 7/6
This is twice in one day that you have stunned me with your creativity and amazing literary skills.
Madminxx chapter 1 . 7/5
That was hilarious. I wish you more careless readers if the results are that entertaining. ;)
LieweHeksie chapter 1 . 7/3
Like!
Corwyn chapter 1 . 7/1
Loved this story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 5/18
This was great! I would not mind seeing more of this universe. Love the misread of the other stories title. Thought I was seeing things when I ran across this.
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 5/16
Hermione interst in health and beauty potions was amusing. Snape becoming Harry guardian makes me smile. Dumbles retiring to hunt horcruxes is good too. I like this. Write on!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 5/1
Omg, the whole thing was hilarious and fun. And the ending... aww, Harry finally has a family!
Rachel chapter 1 . 3/30
That ending is super cute. Snape waving goodbye to Harry on the train knowing it’s only gonna be like 3 hours max till they see each other again. Fucking adorable.
lazy-kaa chapter 1 . 3/26
The storry deserves much more words :) But I like this Hermione and Harry more :) And, of course, Lavander is good as well.
MerleCorey42 chapter 1 . 3/7
That was extremely amusing, though I'll admit I was disappointed that there wasn't a callback to the shampoo at the end. Thanks for writing this and sharing it with us!