Reviews for Actualize This
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
wow, that last ending was
Visal chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I actually read this first on Archive of Our Own and I thoroughly enjoyed then and rereading it now has only made me enjoy it more. I loved how seamlessly you blended together such different shows/characters and made not only a cohesive but believable (for their genres) storyline.

I love(d) the atmosphere you created and the masterful blend of suspense, intrigue, humor and the necessary touches of science fiction was superbly handled.

One of the aspects that I liked the most was how you didn't need to be a die-hard fan of any of the shows to be able to follow through with the logic inherent in the story. I've never seen "The Invisible Man" series but did follow the first few seasons of "Stargate SG-1" and was a dedicated follower of "Sentinel" yet the information include in the story never left me feeling lost for not having known all of the minute details carried in those shows; if that made any sense.

As I stumbled upon it by accident on this site the only thing I could advise is to mark the story as complete so that it will pull up in a filter search of "Sentinel."

Other than that, all I can say is kudos for created such an incredible story; you did a great job!
saturn698 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010

so i read this a long time back and somehow always find myself coming back to it! the story is really good! the integration of all 3 shows, language, and plot are all phenomenal. will you be writing a sequel?
Tex chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I liked it. It was funny. Of all the things to force these types of guys to do-wow. Not as familiar with Invisible Man, but could hear the others clearly. I did want to catch Blair's reaction when Jim brought up his theory that he was feeling threatened by Daniel's presence... any chance of a sequel? At least for Jim and Blair with SG1?
Azamiko chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Great story, especially the ending. XD
TaraSWD chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This was just too funny. I really liked the different rappaports between the "couples" but you did seem a little harsh on Fawkesy & Hobbes. I'm glad that in the end, Hobbes was right.

It was the waiter. ROTFLMAO
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I love this story so much. I think I've read it about 4 times now. Great characterizations, fun plot, wonderful humor!
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
That. Was. Amazing!

Thing is, I barely know anything about Invisible Man. Like, I wasn't even sure I had the characters' names straight. And while I know the major characters and general premise of SG1, that's about all I know. The Sentinel was the only of the three that I had more than passing knowledge of. And you know what? I loved the story anyways.

I can't speak much for the other characters, for obvious reasons, but Jim and Blair felt completely spot-on to me. And as for the couple accusations... methinks the gentlemen doth protest too much. *shifty eyes*

But, seriously, the character interactions were amazing. Your villains of the week were just competent enough to get everyone worked up, while not a serious threat. And the little ending with Zits? Loved it. I wonder if there's a sequel? Or some other Sentinel stories that you wrote? Hm... Well, this is being added to my favorites list either way. _
AuroraDannon chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
That was a wonderful story! a friend from the corssgate list sent me the link because she stayed up until 4 in the morning to finish it. And I have to agree with her, its wonderful. And three of my favorite shows put together for a GOOD cross over is always a plus.
hedi chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Yep: hilarious all right! I enjoyed the story just as much the others :D All the characters were well written and you managed to smuggle in a funny line every now and then.

The only thing I'd like to mention (I dunno if someone already said this), but I think a bit of spacing would have been nice. Sometimes I didn't realize right away that the plot already moved on to another couple.

Anyway, congrats and I'm waiting for the sequel! XD
outlaw author chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Awesome! I don't know much at all about the Sentinel, but I have loyally followed both the Invisible Man and Stargate SG-1, and I have to say your characterizations were great! I loved this story!

~outlaw author
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
That was fantastic! I want to read what happens next now. if you haven't written it yet, could you please at least think about it?
LG chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
*grins* That was hilarious! I was giggling all the way through, and at the end, I laughed so hard the dogs started complaining. _ Great story, very funny, great plot. Congratulations!
nightwalker3 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
This is quite possibly the most hilarious thing I have ever read.

I love how each perspective shows the others in a slightly different light, appropriate to the character's POV, distinct from the others, but still recognizable. Jack's Simpsons bit was priceless. _

I also loved how you showed the different dynamics between the three "couples." Your Jim and Blair were brilliantly witty and the "Jack." "Daniel." "Jack." exchanges were perfect.

This part:

"The big cop seemed like an okay sort, if a little too serious, but his partner was like Daniel hopped up on crack and about thirty eight rounds of sarcophagus. And as far as he could tell, both of the guys from Fish and Game were just plain nuts."

Let's just say my roommate wanted to know what was so darn funny at 2:45 in the morning. *grins*
hragaman chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Oh, now that was just TOO great. If you ever make a sequel to this, I will bow at your feet! I loved it, especially the very end, that was a very... ironic, twist. Never saw -that- coming _

Lovely, pure genius!