Reviews for Dirty Laundry
A-Verry-Berry chapter 8 . 8/31
Wow...there are truly no words to describe how beautiful this story is. So well written, plotted, finished, just everything about it. Thank you for this masterpiece
Unknown chapter 8 . 6/30
This was amazing! It was long but not so long to the point that you stay there for five hours reading it, I loved how they portrayed the characters. One of NY favorite fan-fics ever!
Peppa pig chapter 8 . 3/29
Wow great story x bit of a tease at the end thought I was gonna ha e to skip some bits but no Keith was a tease
Justanotherweebnamedceleste chapter 8 . 3/25
Really good, would definitely recommend. Why you may ask? Well it's because the drama is so good, and the fluff is amazing, also let's not forget... (Drum rolls) the character development! Litterly the ship klance is amazing and it's BL! Seriously read it!

Welcome to Weeb Dictionary!
Klance: it's a ship name that involves Keith and Lance, meaning they are romantically together.

Fluff: it's when 2 or more people are just there with each other for love/fluff.

BL: it's an acronym meaning Boy Love, there's another acronym and it's MxM meaning Male x Male, and one last one which is most likely 15 but it's yaoi and I don't recommend kids to read yaoi!
Bean89 chapter 1 . 1/9
Is it weird that I remember reading this years ago but I don’t remember the plot? I’m so confused
Luna James chapter 8 . 12/4/2020
One of the best stories I've ever read. So well written, and made me cry so many times.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/12/2020
This is so frickin beautiful I... I can’t do this
olive chapter 8 . 11/5/2020
this is like the third time I've read this fic and it still doesn't fail to make me cry every time istg
Renegade1213 chapter 8 . 10/13/2020
OMG this is amazing! Love this story!
Lucy chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
This is so Beautiful! I have never been to the field you previously mentioned, seeing as I live a little bit more towards Sierra Vista, but I always pass them whenever my family and I go up to Phoenix. Believe it or not though, it can get pretty cold here. We’ve even been blessed with snow before. Lol, great representation though! I love this story so much so far and it’s written so well!
rgsdbedygdhefncn chapter 8 . 8/26/2020
when i started this fic, i didn't think i would be ending it simultaneously sobbing and grinning like a manic at 3am to it
Canoe chapter 6 . 7/20/2020
It’s so sad I’m crying
Canoe chapter 2 . 7/20/2020
OMG I loved it but it was so sad
Hhhha chapter 8 . 6/18/2020
I’m soooooo happy this is here! I PANICKED WHEN I SAW THE BEE MOVIE SCRIPT.
DiscoLizard chapter 1 . 5/29/2020