Reviews for No Longer All Alone
The Sky At Midnight chapter 1 . 9/23
This fic is so goood!
I love all the hurt/comfort bits and ooh the interactions bwn Fusco, Joss, Reese and Finch and Bear in the end!
This was a great read. Aaah, nice work!
BelunaTH chapter 1 . 10/7/2019
so good! Thank You so much!
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
That was quite a number of emotions here. It's good to know that when the chips are down, John has people that truly care and be there for him :D
Arches67 chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Another great story.
Just watched the posting date of this story, and I get why I didn't see it. Too busy in the past months to read fanfiction.
So glad you discovered POI. Best show ever!
And on with your other fics
SWWoman chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Bear as a therapy dog? That's a new one, and it's perfect!

"Somehow, this strange group of misfits had become a little family, and they'd always look after each other."

The show always worked best when this was the case. It was good to see Carter and Finch coming together and bonding over helping John. You really showed the evolution of a family.
JayJR chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Excellent!
eamankrah chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
I commend you for writing this story. Excellent details and a hopeful ending.
Thank you.
Phoenix615 chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
Thank you and welcome to the POI party! You are not late your right on time. This was beautifully done, you got everyone voice down too. But the master stroke was bringing in Bear. He soothes his human unlike anyone else can. He brings the soft side to Reese out for every one to see and enjoy. I hate Reese getting hurt but this story was excellent!
McMoni chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
Just...wow! This was a great read, thanks!
You're right, John is definitely heartbreaking character, with those shadows always lingering.
You nailed all the characters and their way of interacting with each other just perfectly.
Well done!