Reviews for In Vino Veritas
igeisha chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Okay.
Okay.
Ending pissed me off, but I guess it's appropriate.
not bad.
Gamma Cavy chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
I think he owes her some explanations before this ends
Jelp chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
I like how this ended. It leaves it open for reader to determine what happens between Kaito and Aoko. Obviously Aoko will be mad at him for having lied to her, but I think once Kaito explains, she'll understand a bit more. Nicely done!

Jelp
Kartos chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
That was... amazing. Having kissed someone I was deeply in love with while tipsy, I have to say you captured the essence of the mood perfectly.
x-S-A-K-I-x chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
mooooooooore
NuraWakana123 chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
NOOOOOOO!
Amazing Bluie chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
ACK! Come on! One more chapter! Just one more short chapter! You're killing me!

;-)
Bellerophone chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This is one of maybe three fanfics that I've returned to to read again. I love it! I think you did a really good job balancing a third-person point of view with Kaito-style commentary and thoughts. It doesn't sound like you're trying too hard to explain how Kaito's thinking-he's just thinking it. I hope that makes sense. What I'm trying to say is that it feels really natural. Good job! :)
bobbyneko chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
LOL
Shiho Kudo chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
OMG!auwww..love kaito!
mangaluva chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
This was so beautifully written. You really got at the emotions between Kaito, Aoko and Kid. It could go on, but really, I don't think it needs to. It's perfect as it is. *squealy fit*
juncici chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
I love this loved this loved this loved this loved this.

Seriously. You are THE GOD.

-swoons-

I-I have nothing to say anything. ;_;
hattergems chapter 6 . 12/28/2008
no, dont add more, this so works! i love it so badly much and only the best of the best go into my favourites. you know what? ur going into my favourites.

that was so...hott...

*fans self, then swoons*
Ms. Greenpeace chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
It's really good.

I'd actually love to see more, what with my curiousness of what could've developed between them after the confrontation, more of Aoko's reaction, more of Kaito's explanation. I think there should be more to this fic. I personally would like to know what would happen between them after this. But then again, it's your story, and it's you who decide what you're going to do with this story. So I would not protest :D.

And I have to say, great job, for how you end the last chapter. The last sentence is salvation, I may say. When I read the last chapter, just nearing the ending, I was having thought like, "no way this is the last chapter. you just can't end the story hanging like this," but you proved me to be wrong, after all. Yes, the story is hanging. But what could have been is glimpsed through your last sentence, "And somehow, deep beneath it all, aching relief welled like blood from a cleaned, healing wound-a blessed, soothing, soul-deep gladness that her first kiss had been shared with him." At least I know that she has enough feelings for Kaito to maybe, work things out? :D

Anyway, I had a good time reading your fic. Hope there's more of your work that I can see :)

Cheers,

Ms. Greenpeace
ren winslowe chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
You are right. On one hand-its like the story is complete-but it doesn't have to be that way. How did they resolve this scene? What was Kaito thinking when he kissed her? Why did he feel so compelled to kiss her and erase what he himself has done?Please offer us a means of closure because as beautiful as this is-I would like to read so much more how this scene plays like the taste and feel of a first kiss-it is achingly NOT enough.