Reviews for My Immortal
colie chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
SOB! oh my god, i love that song and you found the most beautiful way to apply it to everyone's fave duo, great job!
charisma1525 chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Wow, that was really sad, you had me crying. I absolutly LOVE that song and it fit so well in with what you were writing. It was sad that such a brave and wonderful person was taken down by something that she couldn't even control and you conveyed that so well. One line that I really liked was "And when I should have been her anchor, she was mine." Also the last image of him tracing the name on her grave was wonderful. I really loved this, it was sad, but beautifully written. Great Job.
Eirian chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
This was absolutely wonderful! Your choice in lyrics were haunting (as is the song itself) and coupled with the quietly heartwrenching story, it was just superb. Telling it from Spike's POV added that little bit of sorrow, putting you just that much closer to all the emotions. Very, very nice.
VexieChan chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
Aw! Sadness! and sweetness. and everything ness. Sniff! _.
fastpilot chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
Wonderful job of wrapping a vignette around a song.

And doesn't that album kick your ass!

I got Evanescence's "Fallen" but I am hopelessly jonesing for heavy metal licks built around soaring female vocals-and the best the local chain store's got is the Donnas channeling Joan Jett. Bummer!
Spana chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
That was a really sad story, poor Buffy and Spike. But I liked it especially since Im in a really melancoly mood tonight.
The Magical Bitch-childe of Intramuros chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
That wonderfully sad and beautifully written. My only complaint was that you spelled "consciousness" wrong. Or was it another word entirely? Other than that though, I loved every second of it. It's a shame there weren't any reviews, this fic deserves plenty. More power!