Reviews for Nier: Automata (RE)Birth
W8W chapter 40 . 1/19
Nice reconciliation between mother and son and there was some funny moments as well.
Mikhail Sharon chapter 40 . 1/18
That's so sweet. Love the direction you're taking.
ChavezzL chapter 40 . 1/15
Hello and happy new year! After the release of the "NieR:Automata Ver1.1a" anime early this year, I have also looked briefly into the games and stumbled across your FanFiction story.

Hats off to you for your dedication and passion in writing this story that houses a simple message: blood is not what's important, what should be connected is the heart. Oh that is so true with the portrayal of A2 and Alexander having a mother-son relationship, alongside the other androids who have sworn to protect the last surviving human (Alexander himself). I look forward to seeing the next chapter and more adventures beyond his teen and adult years as he explores the wide, open world alongside his caretakers/companions. :)
Mikhail Sharon chapter 39 . 12/21/2022
Very interesting. Also what happened there? What were the dragons doing?
Mikhail Sharon chapter 38 . 12/21/2022
How exciting!
Mikhail Sharon chapter 36 . 12/21/2022
How very interesting!
Little Planet chapter 39 . 12/17/2022
Thank you very much for all that work! I live in Russia, and your words are interesting to translate and i can see great story after, so good luck!
W8W chapter 39 . 12/17/2022
So it is Blue and not Alex that get dragon and it is mini version. Explanation of cloning and genetic engineering in attempt to find cure to the plague is solid and believable. Fight was nice and failed experiment was really something that should be put out of its misery.
Mikhail Sharon chapter 29 . 12/15/2022
Very interesting.
Mikhail Sharon chapter 25 . 12/15/2022
Wild. Love this!
W8W chapter 38 . 11/16/2022
Like always the interpretation of past civilization is fun.

Dismissal of flamethrower was also really funny.

Dragon appearance is big surprise but I knew that Drakengard is connected but I knew little about its lore.

Anyway pet dragon for Alexander sound like nice idea.
freddy.lane.1 chapter 38 . 11/15/2022
...PET DRAGON!
Macro And Micro chapter 38 . 11/15/2022
Does Micheal live!? Or is it angelus?
Shikyo no Kyoufu chapter 38 . 11/15/2022
That isn't good. If its a dragon then that means the watchers are still a thing but maybe I'm just thinking too much and this is just a lizard that absorbed so much m-particle it became dragon like.
Mikhail Sharon chapter 1 . 11/2/2022