Reviews for Mountain Pass
Raye chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Nice. I love reading fics about the 12th Unit. One thing bothered me though: I keep reading fics where Queen snaps at something, and then either Ace or Joker comments that it must be her time of month. It's getting really, extremely, quite totally old. Other than that, you have a nice style, and I like how you actually pair them up logically (instead of Geddoe/Jacques, Aila/Joker, etc... except, meh, poor Joker and Ace). Anyway, it would be great to see some more Suiko I fics.
Nando the RPS King chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Cute. I like it.
Chajiko chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
That was SO CUTE! I would love to see the comic when its done...
Silvermagess chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Funny and Cute. I always liked the Mercenaries.
Lala J chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
I thought it was a very funny story! _
Chasm chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Aw, that WAS nice. *snickers* Ace and Joker have no one to pair up with but themselves! HA! I doubt their dignity would allow that, but if it's too cold-

*guffaws at the thought*
angelwings chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
This fic is just to damm cute_ It's well written and I liked the Aila/Jacques moment._
Lady Genjutsu chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
AW! This was really cute! Jacques and Aila cuddeling! So kawaii! I like the whole Geddoe/Queen implications too. .

Nice, short fluffy fic. sequal!
thundersenshi chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
it is very short, but it's also very sweet. _ very nice. it also leaves a warm, fuzzy feeling.
Draconicality chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
And here we see another supremely cute Jacques/Aila moment (haha)! It's such a nice, cutesy slice-of-life! Too cold-sounding for my liking, though - around here there's no such thing as snow, mountains or no mountains :D I would LOVE to see this in comic form!