Reviews for Reckless
JanetM74 chapter 3 . 10/19/2019
Second time reading. Still great. Please finish!
T chapter 4 . 10/11/2019
This was probably one of the first Thunderbirds stories i have read that morning a year and a half ago when i binge-watched all of TAG episodes that were out. That show made me fall in love with the character of Scott Tracy the-good-heroic-big-brother. And this story made me look at him differently. Now not only do i see a hothead that is not afraid of anything, but also an heir to a business empire (that doesn't even exist in the new show! (Or at least it wasn't shown)) and a businessman in his own right. I still come back to read these four chapters whenever i finish all the Scott Tracy & the Tracy Industries stories and i always get exited for the read! I want to know if the Hood is going to capture him or not, i want to imagine the fear and confusion of the other Tracys and i want to see if maybe, just maybe, this time someone notices Scotts' nerves and calls him out.
This comment is probably a mess and a long one at that, but it's like 1am and i just wanted to say... thank you. I'm sad that there isn't another update each time i reread this story, but i want you to know, that your story gives me a lot of joy and will continue to do so for a long time :)
JanetM74 chapter 1 . 10/3/2019
Please please please update! This is good.
JanetM74 chapter 4 . 8/30/2019
No! Do t leave the story there!

Really enjoyed so far.
walmar chapter 4 . 7/8/2019
This looks good looking forward to further chapters
TBMom chapter 4 . 10/29/2017
Liking your story and look forward to more.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/21/2017
Nice update.
Sueemm chapter 4 . 10/21/2017
Enjoying the story.
Jendarra chapter 4 . 10/15/2017
Great update, hope Scott makes it to hospital before they find him, really enjoying this, can't wait to see what's going to happen next.
Bow Echo chapter 4 . 10/13/2017
Great update. Hoping they get to Scott before The Hood does. Looking forward to more.
bubzchoc chapter 4 . 10/12/2017
Great story
Minimam chapter 3 . 9/16/2017
Great story so far, looking forward to more.
Jendarra chapter 3 . 9/14/2017
Oh wow, things are really hotting up. I knew Scott was a target (Just finished re-reading Mind Games) love your work, please update soon.
Bow Echo chapter 3 . 9/14/2017
Ramping up a gear now. Really good chapter.
Bow Echo chapter 2 . 9/12/2017
Oooo they are interested in the Thunderbird technology, Scott will struggle to keep his cool. Very intrested to see where this fic is going.