Reviews for Vector's Challenge
Damask'd Ginger chapter 1 . 4/14
I don't know if I shall ever get an answer to this, but I have a question: why Emmy?

I must have read this at some point seeing as it's the only search result for Emmy Vector, and that name popped into my head as hers while I was watching Despicable Me and considering Vector as a name. (I no longer consider it a decent name for a villain after lots of vectors in three physics classes and linear algebra. And apparently Vector's canon name is Septima... more sevens. Unimpressive.)

See, for me, the obvious conclusion in the context of math-related things is a Noether reference...?
scgaraycochea chapter 37 . 9/6/2014
I love the fanfic, your are a great writer.
I would like to know what happened and how all this ends
veelasiren chapter 37 . 9/4/2007
I find it very upsetting that you have abandoned this wonderful story. I have devoted my afternoon to reading it and am very disappointed to find it incomplete. It also says that there are 41 chapters when there are only 37. Perhaps there was a glitch. If there is any chance of completing it, please do.
liverpoolfan chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
i though this was bloody fantastic! i really can't wait until you start updating again soon.

Liverpoolfan

x
Ebony Starstorm chapter 22 . 1/21/2006
Funny chapter!
Amandah Leigh chapter 37 . 11/28/2005
I LOVE this fic. I am so sad that you've stopped writing it. Wile I doubt that you will come back to it, as it has been *so* long, I really hope that you finish it at some point and post more.

Please?

AL
Huskerinexile chapter 37 . 3/14/2004
I hope you havent forgotten this story. Please update it again soon. Vector/Snape is such a great combo.
Red McCaslin chapter 37 . 2/5/2004
awesome.
oh the scary catholic inlaws. run.
i joke, of course. I hope they can make it work.
-sia
Huskerinexile chapter 37 . 11/14/2003
I love this story. Please keep up the great work, and update soon!
captnaimerica chapter 37 . 11/7/2003
good god god love it so awesome
WBH chapter 37 . 11/5/2003
Come on! Please do write more and soon! I am mad with impatience! Please update!
Logospilgrim chapter 37 . 11/4/2003
lol another very amusing chapter! As always, I'm looking forward to the wedding ;-)
Baby Ree chapter 37 . 11/3/2003
Millicent's letter was funny BUT what's going on with Draco and Cho? I like them together and your story is one of the few to pair them up. Can I ask why? Just curious.
excessivelyperky chapter 37 . 11/3/2003
Yay! New update. Patiently waiting for more.