Reviews for A Child Of Two Worlds
You totally got to update this! :D
Awesome chapter.
OMG love this!
Awesome! Barbossa is super crafty!
HELL YES! CONTINUE PLEASE!
Que spy themed montage! XD
I like how you have them speaking different languages. The original fairy tales took place in different backgrounds so it only makes sense that they would speak the corresponding language. I wish more writers would try that, the Isle should be very multi-lingual.
Although Snow White was originally German and you have them speaking Spanish here, but Sofia Carson has Latin American descent and the Caribbean had a lot of Spanish influence so it doesn't really matter.
I love this idea! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2017
Love this story please update soon
herec0mesthesun chapter 2 . 10/7/2017
Oh, that was so cute! I love that Evie was super intent on talking to the gaston kids. I really think you should continue this and it has so many people who like it. We
Blackrose1454 chapter 2 . 10/6/2017
yass! I Love this so much! Evie being friends with Gil from a young age and the curse against Hector so he couldn't see or speak to Evie unless she does first. ugh so good.
Astrogemini chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Evie Barbossa?...This is pretty good so far! I'm curious to see how Hector would play out in this. Make a new chapter please!
Sugar chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Yes pleas continue I already love it so much
miranda88 chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
yes continue!
TheGreatGodzilla chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
You should continue. Besides, many people would found that it will be interesting if the people

like Captain Jack Sparrow and the other pirates are being imprisoned on the Isle of the Lost

while the East India Trading Company is acting as the innocence guys in order to fool Auradon

so they can continue to rule India, the seas, the oceans, trade routes and the Flying Dutchman

and its crew as Lord Beckett wanted and pleased.