Reviews for Fallimento Della Pasta
RainyDayReading chapter 1 . 2/27
Maisie, this was fantastic!
I love your characterisation of Narcissa - the way she takes matters into her own hands feels very true to her personality, and I liked that.
One of my favorite parts is when Lucius tried to apologise for insulting the food. When he thought the house-elves had made it, he was willing to share his true opinion, but when he realized it was Narcissa's cooking, he tried to quickly backtrack... that was very cute, and it showed how much he cares about Narcissa's feelings.
The ending was adorable, as well. This was a very fluffy fic, and it made me smile! Great job! :)
Emiliya Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
So it turns out that I've already read Admit It, so I decided to review a different one.
this was pretty funny. I like that Narcissa thought "the pasta was easy to make". I can just imagine her carefully weighing out about 100g of pasta onto each plate, only to find that she hadn't cooked it at all. I would have liked more descriptions of the food though, because it would have really added to the comedic side of things.
The ending was really cute. Who knew that Lucius had such a sweet tooth? I can imagine them eating them for a week before Narcissa getting angry and finding an elf herself.
ragsweas chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
That. Was. So. CUTE!
I would have loved some more descriptions. the feelings were well captured but I think showing what Narcissa did to make the pasta must have been fun as well, considering that most of us know how to make it and a bit step by step cringing would have been so much fun!

On the brighter note, the portrayal of Narcissa and Lucius as normal human beings was a nice change. They are always shown as so...darkinsh and stupid? I liked that you brought out the normal human behaviour in them.

It was a fun story but I really think there could have been more. there.

Keep Writing!
bellanoire chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
This was really cute. It was funny imagining Narcissa in the kitchen...cooking when I doubt she's ever had to do anything even remotely domestic in her life. What was really sweet was the way Lucius fibbed about liking the pasta after learning his wife was the one to cook it, even attempted a few more bites despite the fact that it apparently was horrible. That's husbandly devotion right there.

And then, dinner being a couple of pumpkin pasties? I felt bad lol Lucius could have taken her to a nice resturant or something but having a dessert food for dinner, well, it added to the overall cuteness of the one-shot.

I liked it. -bellanoire, over and out!
Jade the Silver Princess chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
I laughed hard at this Maisie. It is wonderful though I think that they would have more house elves. Anyways you did a wonderful job here and I think Dobby would be laughing his arse of if he had seen it. Truly wonderful. I think that you should make a continuation about Narcissa going to a school for cooking.
Dragon MoonX chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
Yes, good question. What are they going to do about food while Lucius is out looking for a new elf? I don't suppose they could use an owl to order take out. So it's off to the kitchen with Narcissa, which should be delightfully entertaining. :)

Oh no. Narcissa's going to make her own sauce. Heaven knows what it'll taste like when she's finished. *continues reading* Ew, it tastes like watery cough potion. That's... not very good. Having had some experience with making spaghetti sauce, I'd say she used too much rosemary.

Lucius is so sweet in this, telling her he likes the food once he finds out she made it. And bless him, he's trying so hard to pretend like he's enjoying it when he goes back for another spoonful. Such lovely interaction between them here.

The ending was very good. Very good indeed. Having Pumpkin Pasties for dinner isn't bad at all. And I like that you added in Narcissa's thoughts about Draco at the end. She and Lucius are both family oriented people and they love Draco very much, so I can easily see her wondering about him in the end and hoping he's eating a decent meal.
onlyalegend chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
I read the first line and realized it was going to be great because I never read anything about Narcissa's pov about Dobby and Lucius freeing him, so nice, original beginning! And I love that this premise leads to Narcissa trying her hand at cooking because no Elf can cook like Dobby, this is gonna be fun!
Lol, of course it ended in a disaster :) making pasta is definitely harder than it looks like. Poor Narcissa! And poor Lucius!
The last line is tender, with Narcissa thinking of Draco, it's very motherly of her and very in character!
Good job!
hillstar chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
This is a really cute bit of interaction between Narcissa and Lucius. I really like how Lucius at least tried to pretend his wife's cooking was good. That shows he cares. Pumpkin pasties for dinner sounds pretty delicious...too bad Draco wasn't there to have some too.
Lunay chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
It was good, but i think you could make more hilarius if you write the part when Narcisa it's making dinner. P.D. Excuse my english, (i speak spanish) and while i can read it is hard write correct sentences.
UserABC123 chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
Nice story!
jedi.with.the.elder.wand chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
Hee hee, this was funny :-)