Reviews for Intersecting Lines Book 3
joannshrum chapter 100 . 8/15
Please upload book four. Love these stories
just.vee chapter 100 . 4/24
Holy crap. It blows my mind that I literally binge read the heck out of the Intersecting Lines series. Your stories are so captivating and detailed! It was so hard to put down and do life stuff when all I wanted to do was continue reading! I absolutely love love love your work with this series. I hope you come out with Intersecting Lines 4 very very soon! Please please do! Thank you so much for creating and writing such master pieces for us to read!
DPARKY chapter 100 . 1/27
An incredible story and looking forward to book four
Guest chapter 100 . 12/6/2021
I liked the way you ended this book 3, but where can I get the story on the wedding of Jane and Maura in book 4? Although it’s listed in your listings of all your stories, but not where I can click on to start the reading!
Guest chapter 100 . 11/21/2021
I love the three books I hope you would write more
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 100 . 8/20/2021
I love the series. I did not know that this had been updated last time I was reading this book 3 only had some of it done to to my good fortune I was rereading some of my fav stories and saw that there was more for me to enjoy! Looking forward to book 4!
shiro2012 chapter 2 . 7/15/2021
When is the 4th story coming out and is Olivia and Alex going to stay in la to get away from the corrupted deputy commissioner Thomas influence to get rid of Olivia.
Pat chapter 100 . 6/13/2021
How can I get Book 4 of this series? It is not listed in your series!
?
Pat chapter 100 . 6/13/2021
Where can I get Bok 4 of your
franrizzoli1 chapter 100 . 6/11/2021
hi Mike. any news about book 4. Jane's n Maura's wedding. and rest of the gang.
hanging of Simmons. update on wynter cable case.
tuckers and his associates demiseprosecution preferred).
Pope is ripped apart for just doing good news. media run this to his downfall.
Tommy faces all sisters and they rip him apart. in front of his mother Angela.
guest list shouldn't include who Angela wants. should be close family friends,not rest of distant rizzoli's .
not fair for maura . her parents show up but try to stop wedding. and rest of the gang. is disgusted. brenda n sharon give em what for show them what they will miss from Maura's and Jane's future with kids.
. Still think should be book 5 with girls been pregnant and the kids grow together just as close to each other just like their parents.
I've read and keep reading over n over every month. hoping you have updated.
keep safe.
joannshrum chapter 1 . 5/21/2021
Please post book 4. Love these stoies.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2021
Hi Mike, any news about book 's n Maura's rest of the everyone moving permanently to the girls really sort out Tommy I don't want him yo rune the big going on with prosecution of Wynter. luv to c that basartd n Pope gets what's coming to please tell me he n his pall.( who wants to ruin Liv's life ) face full prosecution Judge n jury from girls their lives forfeit. ;)
Hope you are well during this past taking it please just little heads up to what's happening with this book,just little note :)
cyndyjean chapter 100 . 3/28/2021
Hey there I love this series when will book 4 be starting
RONI chapter 100 . 3/13/2021
I love this whole series. Can't wait for Book 4. When is it coming out?
Pat chapter 100 . 3/9/2021
I loved this whole series, but where can I find Intersecting Lines 4? I am looking forward to Maura/Janes wedding and other interesting stories in Book 4