Reviews for Yuletide Blessing
tyrannicpuppy chapter 11 . 8/6
Ah Luna. You're always a treat, popping up out of nowhere.
I was honestly enjoying the plot until another multi-wives discussion.
emmabrady chapter 16 . 7/23
If luna is right or if there concerned why not ask hogwarts.. Or maybe instead of getting extra wives why not have poxies, people who are worthy to take up the mantel.. and ask hogwarts for help
Like:...
Luna for Ravenclaw
Harry for Gryffindor and Lord Potter
Hermione is Lady Potter and Hufflepuff and
Daphne for Slytherin

A child from each marriage can take up the role to help govern and make hogwarts a better school..
Ironcoil chapter 16 . 6/8
Really enjoyable story and I think it has promise to continue sometime in the future. I could see a second return possibly due to a accidental interaction with the locket? This could happen years down the line and allow for a story where a trained and knowledgeable Harry with his wife’s and a partially changed magical Britain take on Voldemort.

Either way this was a very enjoyable story. Thanks!
Celticowl chapter 16 . 3/13
good story
Jo Cook chapter 1 . 1/15
thanks
Latarra chapter 16 . 1/12
Enjoyable story.
bookwander101 chapter 1 . 8/8/2021
Started off okay but wasn’t thrilled about the suggested harem. A bit rushed towards the end
Guest chapter 16 . 7/31/2021
shit ending to rushed.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2021
as harry is a lord and snape is not harry is will withen his rights to have snape arrested.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2021
wrong the only reason wards exist in the harry potter universe is for death eaters to tear them down in secounds none of the movies had a ward that did anything usefull the only time you even see them is when death eaters are destroying the damn things.
Pteaset chapter 3 . 5/12/2021
So good
Pteaset chapter 1 . 5/12/2021
So good
pointer31091 chapter 15 . 4/5/2021
"One cannot be tried a second time for the same crimes,"

Double Jeopardy. UK law has some exceptions for it as of 2003, but they're limited and difficult to initiate.
pointer31091 chapter 7 . 4/4/2021
Somehow, and I still don't know how, i was designated the official dress and bra fastener for the girl's dorm at college. Whenever I showed to pick up my date, there would be a line of girls waiting for me to zip, button, or otherwise fasten them into their clothes.