Reviews for Yuletide Blessing
So good
Pteaset chapter 1 . 5/12
So good
pointer31091 chapter 15 . 4/5
"One cannot be tried a second time for the same crimes,"

Double Jeopardy. UK law has some exceptions for it as of 2003, but they're limited and difficult to initiate.
pointer31091 chapter 7 . 4/4
Somehow, and I still don't know how, i was designated the official dress and bra fastener for the girl's dorm at college. Whenever I showed to pick up my date, there would be a line of girls waiting for me to zip, button, or otherwise fasten them into their clothes.
jimmy.oz chapter 16 . 3/23
The story itself wasn't bad but the ending the way it was I didn't like but at least you finished a story which is better than other writers that don't.
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 11 . 12/8/2020
Loved this story!
Popcorn ash chapter 16 . 8/29/2020
I refuse to believe people have read this fic and thought it was good. No offence but this was terrible. This overly sexed up world you’ve created where parents are ok with their 14/15 year old daughter ducking about with he bf in their home is disturbing. I know it’s FanFiction but come on, it’s like you’re projecting or something. ew.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/29/2020
Good
Ravenclaw Lad chapter 11 . 7/14/2020
why why do people feel the need to ruin good series by forcing harry into a harem i jad so much hope here but you couldn't help yourself huh?
DreamySalem chapter 16 . 7/4/2020
I could easily see a sequel for this or even possible a long epilogue. Either way it's a great story.
HoneyBear84 chapter 16 . 4/21/2020
Love it
Guest chapter 10 . 3/10/2020
you would think snape would stop with the insults and crap now that harry can challenge him to a duel to the death or have him arrested for it as well.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/10/2020
you can't deflect a unforgivable that's the reason they call them that they can't be deflected o shielded
Guest chapter 10 . 1/10/2020
no idea why harry is taking crap from snape when harry is a lord he can get him fired or something just by being a lord.
starlite22 chapter 11 . 1/5/2020
Was a great story stopped reading half way through this chapter , won’t be reading joe you’ve spoiled in by turning it into Harry multi.