Reviews for Yuletide Blessing
DreamySalem chapter 16 . 16h
I could easily see a sequel for this or even possible a long epilogue. Either way it's a great story.
HoneyBear84 chapter 16 . 4/21
Love it
you would think snape would stop with the insults and crap now that harry can challenge him to a duel to the death or have him arrested for it as well.
you can't deflect a unforgivable that's the reason they call them that they can't be deflected o shielded
no idea why harry is taking crap from snape when harry is a lord he can get him fired or something just by being a lord.
starlite22 chapter 11 . 1/5
Was a great story stopped reading half way through this chapter , won’t be reading joe you’ve spoiled in by turning it into Harry multi.
starlite22 chapter 2 . 1/5
Hermione should have had an ancestry test, she may have magic descendants to.
Rebmul chapter 16 . 11/12/2019
I liked the story until it got to the end I strongly dislike open ended stories with so many questions
Netchka chapter 16 . 10/18/2019
Good story.
Dark Den 123 chapter 7 . 10/11/2019
So freaking sweet!
ThunderSphinx chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
I don't get it. Harry knows he has at least one vault filled to the brim with gold. Vault 687, remember? Hagrid and Griphook took him down to it before 1st year and he's been back to it at least twice since then.
G the Headmaster chapter 3 . 8/29/2019
As you said it’s started with a well used story line. Let’s see where you take it!
Realmsmith chapter 16 . 8/25/2019
You had the whole "multiple wives" thing bring hammed up as a major pltpoint, then seemingly forgot it after one or two chapters. Why?
PGHammer chapter 3 . 8/3/2019
And we have Busted!Hermione - one of my favorite things to read in fanfiction. (Yes - I'm very much a fan of Harmonious relationships; however, I *still* enjoy seeing HER no longer able to fib - to either Harry OR herself, as I tire of the BFF (Big Fat Fib). All too often, even in fanfiction, the witch is being Cleopatran (Queen of De-Nile) - especially since she can't blame spells OR potions.)
Lucy Maud Montgomery chapter 14 . 8/1/2019
I don't like Luna in this story, she seems very opportunistic.