Reviews for Yuletide Blessing
SpellCheck chapter 8 . 12/28/2017
The way you spelled assess, was not right. You spelled it as asses, meaning more than one donkey or more than one butt. You meant A-S-S-E-S-S which means to look over and analyze something.
stevefocus chapter 16 . 12/30/2017
Good story but as reader was dissapointed by the ending as it feels unfinished. Hopefully you might consider a sequel.
Specky Clarke chapter 16 . 12/30/2017
As a reader I feel sort of unsatisfied by the unfinished feel to the story. The story was great, however, and very well written.
dadby chapter 11 . 12/28/2017
Well, I was following until now. You should put up that there will be multiple wives in the info. Lots of people like those
niitewlf chapter 16 . 12/28/2017
Would love to see continuation. Horcruxes still out there after all. Plus I big fan of Luna joining harry/hermione. Both girls highly intelligent yet Luna perspective and ( outside the box thinking) help offset Hermione more logical/practical approach. Both bring benefit to Harry and each other thus enabling them to achieve there future goals as well as winning the war
starboy454 chapter 16 . 12/28/2017
excellent updates
Anonymus chapter 11 . 12/24/2017
Honestly, this 'one wife per house/name' thing is some of the biggest nonesense I've ever heard. What he actually needs is one Child to inherit per house. That doesn't require multiple wives at all. Otherwise, nice story.
Marc the Unruly chapter 16 . 12/25/2017
Great Story which I really enjoyed (Being a dedicated Harmony shipper). Well written and nice to see Harry frustrating Dumbles. I always find that good.

I look forward to your next tale.

Marc
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Brilliant as ever. Have you thought of doing a longer project encompassing more of Harry's Hogwarts years?
Yaw6113 chapter 16 . 12/24/2017
Please continue the story. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
Rori Potter chapter 16 . 12/23/2017
Amazing story!
rb2312 chapter 16 . 12/23/2017
Nice simple third task.

can just see the huge grin on amerlia's face when she saw lucius in one of harry's cells

hope molly gets over the fact harry is married, and no longer available for ginny.

And bill getting to know fleur is promising
Cateagle chapter 16 . 12/23/2017
Good wrap-up to the story while leaving the ending open to the imagination. Should your muse strike later, you can always do a sequel.

I have to wonder how Dumbledore will react to Harry & Hermione having more control over Hogwarts than he does; somehow I doubt he will be totally accepting. Some nice touches here, especially the retrieval of Pettigrew and the destruction of Riddle and Nagini.

Thanks again for an enjoyable story.
DragonTamer01 chapter 16 . 12/23/2017
I love you as a fanfiction author, but I don't like it when the ending of a story feels unfinished, and honestly, that's how this story's ending sort of feels. But ultimately, the way you ended it is your decision, so I will respect that decision.
WhiteElfElder chapter 16 . 12/23/2017
This wrapped up well, leaving you room to expand if you ever decide to revisit the line you have started.
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »