Reviews for Yuletide Blessing
tessagclaryf chapter 16 . 3/22/2019
Awesome story
c.karen09 chapter 16 . 2/24/2019
I really loved this story! Thanks so very much for writing and sharing it!
c.karen09 chapter 7 . 2/23/2019
There are going to be quite a few unhappy witches at Hogwarts when they return! I'm anxious to see what Dumbledore was doing with the money he stole from Harry, especially why he was giving money to the Weasleys. Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 5 . 2/23/2019
I love seeing Dumbledore not getting what he wants. Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 4 . 2/23/2019
I have never read a fic where Hermione was a Lady in her own right, but a love it! Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 3 . 2/23/2019
I'm thrilled to hear Hermione declaring she loves Harry. They belong together. Period. Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 2 . 2/23/2019
Thanks for writing!
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 16 . 2/19/2019
Really nice story
ikeb.nl chapter 16 . 1/2/2019
but we dont know if harry gets new girls or how it ends. shame that it ended so open.
EdTheBeast chapter 16 . 12/10/2018
Yes, because there are still some Horcruxes out there.
flame55 chapter 16 . 12/10/2018
This is great
old-crow chapter 16 . 11/12/2018
Hi,

One of the challenges that every storyteller faces is the decision of how wide a given story should be. The decision ultimately effects how large of a story needs to be written.

One thing that I have learned from writing a few tales of my own is that invariably, people don't enjoy loose ends - especially those induced by the author. In your tale, you really have three sets - 1) The remaining horcruxes 2)The ownership/running of Hogwarts (aka what to do with Dumbledore) and 3) Harry and the extra wives.

You inherited the first one - everyone knows the horcruxes. You could have tossed baby Tom through the veil and in a single sentence have Amelia mention that a few seconds later a bunch of jewelry flew in after him.

The ownership of Hogwarts could stay as a loose end, stating Harry and Hermione spent many years in the castle, helping as they were able and had to time to do so, given the adventures that they enjoyed together. That one is pretty easy.

The many wives of Harry Potter could best be handled by simply removing the scene with Luna from the tale. It serves no real purpose and could easily land on the cutting room floor with a chapter revision.

That said, I enjoyed the tale. Thank you for sharing your story.

Old-Crow
DarkHeart81 chapter 16 . 11/12/2018
Good ending.
DarkHeart81 chapter 15 . 11/12/2018
Good chapter.
DarkHeart81 chapter 14 . 11/11/2018
Well that was a different second task.. At least those watching could see what was going on.
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »