Reviews for Yuletide Blessing
DarkHeart81 chapter 13 . 11/11/2018
Glad to see Crouch Jr caught. I'm sure not being allowed to dictate what happened as a result of it didn't sit well with Dumbledore.
DarkHeart81 chapter 12 . 11/11/2018
I wonder how that will change the second task as it will affect everyone involved.
DarkHeart81 chapter 11 . 11/10/2018
Finding out Harry may need more wives was a surprise. Wasn't expecting that.
DarkHeart81 chapter 10 . 11/10/2018
I'd have thought Skeeter would have taken a bigger dig st the Potters than that.
DarkHeart81 chapter 9 . 11/10/2018
The way in which they wed... Closest I've seen to that before is in soul bond fics. Ron and Ginny seemed to take the news surprisingly well.
DarkHeart81 chapter 7 . 11/9/2018
Wow. I definitely wasn't expecting them to take their relationship so far so quickly.
DarkHeart81 chapter 6 . 11/9/2018
Good chapter. Hermione definitely seems to be moving their relationship along at a good pace.
DarkHeart81 chapter 5 . 11/9/2018
Well it certainly didn't take Dumbledore long to notice Harry was missing and track him down...
DarkHeart81 chapter 4 . 11/9/2018
Having Harry and Hermione be heirs to all the Hogwarts houses between them is more than a bit cliche but I don't mind.
DarkHeart81 chapter 3 . 11/9/2018
Good chapter. Fairly typical run for this type of Gringotts visit but I really liked the way you described the vault. Made me think of the TV show Warehouse 13.
DarkHeart81 chapter 2 . 11/9/2018
Good chapter.
DarkHeart81 chapter 1 . 11/9/2018
Quite an enjoyable start to this. Though I was surprised Ron didn't confront them during or after the ball about their going together.
Cwhit930 chapter 16 . 11/7/2018
Short and sweet. Thank you for the share. Ending was fine, it allows the reader to fill the future in how they wanted Harry to go.
mumphie chapter 16 . 11/3/2018
Still wondering...if Harry needed three other wives to be for HIS Hogwarts founders, what will happen to the Potter family? It too needs to have an heir.
Anywho, interesting story.
Sparda Aireth chapter 16 . 11/2/2018
I feel enraptured by the subtle shift of what could have been.
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »