Reviews for Kazaana
Snowsong19 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
You should make a next chapter where sango wakes up, You can't make miroku die i no he lives and confesses his love to sango cuz i no how the series end!
sum1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
erm ok. A little harsh for sango to say that, but then again, nicely done!
YaoiIsLove chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
is that how it ends. i mean it was sad why why would you do that thats just mean. Please i mean put a seqeul or continuing chapter something.
Megumi Ohira chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
This is so sad! I feel like crying! It was a very good, though emotional, one-shot!
Terra Sekora chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
T_T so sad! *cries* why did you have to end it like that? You should continue it on! Like Sango tries to get the shards for him! Or somthing! T_T
Mariklover12 chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
i loved it! and i usualy hate the Sango Miroku thing...oh and Houshi means monk and sama is a term of respect in Japan(i think) i'm sure about the houshi thing tho
Kiroku chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Your story was very sad, but i really liked reading it! I want you to continue making fanfictions, cuz this one was amazing! Im going to write something now, bye,
Kiroku *aka*
Kiroku The Itako
SakurakoSagara chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Oh my god! how sad! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Space-pirate-Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
I loved it. It was a spectacular angst fic.
Smicc chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
Oh I liked this a lot! Please say it's more than just a one shot ficcy! Say you'll continue it!
Lady Pyro chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
Always sucks in these types of fics. er, bad pun, sorry. Anyway, as it is M/S, I think I'll ask if I can host it on my site? Please? necrophilia_inu/ofuda/
The Jenx chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
.that was soo sad ;_;
SaetonLaChapelle chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
Aww, that was sad. Kinda OOC on Sango's part, but only a little. I dont see her being angry or bitter when he dies, but not happy either. Im confusing myself. Well, I hope you make more S/M fics! There arent enough!
Jaid Skywalker chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
That was sad, but very good! It was pretty well done for your first fic.
oneanimelover chapter 1 . 3/10/2003