Reviews for A Hunter or Something
shadowreaper17 chapter 17 . 7/13
It's a collaboration with College-Fool, so they both need to hash out the rest of the story.
ChrisCage75 chapter 13 . 7/10
I mean may 19th
ChrisCage75 chapter 17 . 7/10
I love this story. This is my second time reading through it... But i have to ask i follow some of you other work and i know that most times you follow your update 'date' to the letter so i need to ask is this story being discontinued or being but on hold because the update 'date is set for may 4th ... And its july
Caboose.RvB343 chapter 17 . 7/9
Is there going to be a next chapter?
Wizard Of chapter 17 . 7/9
I think Ren is right.
This is the one time that Hunter ingenuity and skill won't help them. Mostly because those same tricks are being used against them. It maybe easy to spot them, knowing it's happening, but there's still a risk that one trap could be missed, especially when overly tired, leading to their doom.

(Due to DnD withdrawal, I can't help but relate it to there always being a nat 1 chance against a shitty goblin trap, leading to a 40 foot drop nearly killing the super tank fighter of the party.)
(I corrected it, but I thought it humorous that Shitty was corrected to Shorty, creating the phrase Shorty Goblin Trap.)
BleachCadelina chapter 17 . 6/24
For those wondering about updates, remember that this story is a collab with College Fool, who is busy with real life work and contributes a lot to the final result of each chapter. Patience, guys.
You should do more Jaune and Ren stories, the duo is legendary in your hads. Also is Jaune gonna die at the end of this story saving Ren? Like just gives out as soon as they reach Edge? Cause that could be a boss ending in your hands.
Dandaman5 chapter 17 . 6/16
When will this be updated?
AZalmega chapter 17 . 6/15
This cliffhanger will be the death of me. I will split myself in half for a chance to read a half draft of the next chapter. It will only need an eye and half a mind to digest the content.
Still thinking on a username chapter 17 . 6/10
I feel kike the story is dragged out. With how much build up there was leading to the fight with Mouk, I felt like it would have been fitting to end the story there. I feel like you just wanna plat around with the premise you've made. But still enjoyable to read.
I understand that you don’t want to give the game up too soon, but all of this angsty Jaune without much explanation is really grating. It also feels painfully ooc. Still a good story though.
HarmonyDST05 chapter 1 . 6/3
For all the things you had made this into a horror-type fanfiction or just maybe how you see DeadByDaylight on your on image.
HarmonyDST05 chapter 1 . 6/3
A binge master chapter 17 . 6/2
I really hate that this isn't done, but in a good way ya know... but the way you cut off mid sentence and alternated between stories really added to the suspens even though I hate you now. Good job... please finish I need this.
Where is the next chapter?
1,111 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »