Reviews for A Hunter or Something
Reader20448 chapter 17 . 7/6
Pretty good so far, hope it returns someday
HellKnight70 chapter 17 . 2/18
Still a great story even if it may not updated
HellKnight70 chapter 12 . 2/6
a fucking great finish!
HellKnight70 chapter 11 . 2/4
Oh shit.
BoondogleKrieger chapter 1 . 1/30
A summary I made to congratulate this story.

Hunters are solitary people. Their skillset and lifestyle demand that they cut themselves off from other people not of their own. They purge off everything from their mind that is not prey to be captured or killed, for any distraction is a risk not worth taking out there. They will not accept others into their hunt, seeing them as incompetent, and refuse to interact positively if there is even a hint that they will cause their prey to escape. A hunter is stubborn not because they are arrogant, but because they have to be to endure until the end, even if their stubbornness causes rifts between them and others that they do not see any worth keeping.
HellKnight70 chapter 7 . 1/27
I wish that story was canon now.
HellKnight70 chapter 1 . 1/18
Really good start.
Jake the Snake chapter 17 . 11/2/2023
Looking forward to see more.
Jake the Snake chapter 11 . 11/2/2023
Out of the fire and into a frying pan.
BlueSc0rpi0n chapter 17 . 9/23/2023
So, I'm waiting till 19th of May, maybe there will be a new chapter somehow)
13 unlucky cows chapter 17 . 7/24/2023
Love the story. Hope one day things can come together for it to get finished.
Astra Starfield chapter 17 . 7/13/2023
Nvm my previous comment i found out in his bio. Do hope he comes back to this story he has my full support.
Astra Starfield chapter 17 . 7/13/2023
Amazing story im sad that it hasn’t updated or finished. If anyone knows why please pm me. Anyways it was an amazing story concept and i enjoyed every part really wished i could of seen the look on crows face when jaune carried ren back.
shardthackeray4 chapter 11 . 7/13/2023
I like the spiders line reminds me of indiana jones with snakes, I'd like to think it was a reference, but if it wasn't, maybe I've just watched indiana jones too much
son44 chapter 17 . 7/6/2023
Please check Couer's profile page for an update regarding this story. It is under the Notices sub section in his bio. Be well readers!
1,318 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »