Reviews for Catch and Release
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 8 . 3/2
This story is perfect.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/25/2019
I'm a little sad this is the ending because I loved it and wanted it to keep going
fakir51 chapter 3 . 9/28/2019
This story is so awesome.
I can't wait to see how the relationship between Zuko and the team move along.
Hope there's more
keep up the good work
sarsa13 chapter 6 . 7/4/2019
I laughed so hard when they realized it was Zuko after Katara said "whoever is sailing that thing must be crazy" ahahahah wonderful sentence
Imperial Dragon chapter 8 . 11/22/2018
An excellent story.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/24/2018
This was great! Thanks for sharing
Blouta chapter 8 . 3/26/2018
Slowly making my way through your stories. And this one was fantastic! It’s amazing what the affect of a single character can be. To think that things could’ve gone much better at the North Pole had Zuko been on their side from early on is just crazy. Thank you for this interesting read. On to your next story!
FanaticFangirl2602 chapter 8 . 3/1/2018
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE IT. I THINK I’VE SPENT THE PAST HOUR JUST BINGE READING THIS. AND I DO NOT REGRET THAT DECISION. BECAUSE THIS WAS AN AMAZING FIC. AHHHH! 3
Miss Lib93 chapter 8 . 1/15/2018
Thank you for writing this and finishing it! I love how Zuko finally got to be free and realize his destiny basically. This was the perfect place to end.
Since Yue didn't become the moon, does that mean Sokka will date her and not Suki? Either way, that boy deserves happiness.
Again, thanks for writing this! It was amazing and I loved it!
Random101 chapter 8 . 12/20/2017
I’m really loving how you portray Zuko in this, his sense of right and wrong, good and evil are really descriptive and even better you aren’t needlessly dragging it out. You let him reflect and then be firm and decisive. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2017
Great story! I loved it!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2017
Yesssss! Reunion! Dedication! Reunion again in a different way! I absolutely love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
I live how you've written Zuko! Can't wait to see where this goes!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/17/2017
This is a really good story. Too bad it ends here. I was kind of looking forwars to seeing Toph but this is a good enough place to end it.
So this story was amazingly written and Zuko's change of heart was believable.
Anyway great job and keep up the good work!
TearsForTheDead chapter 8 . 12/16/2017
This was so so good! Although you had to put whole three seasons of growing and evolution. In eight chapters it didn't seem that rushed and was so friggin good! I'm kinda sad that it ended but you ended it in a good way and place. Good job on this story! I enjoyed it very much!