Reviews for You Are Not Alone (Mike x Eleven)
Jakiyah chapter 3 . 6/13
Mike and eleven forever
Guest chapter 23 . 7/20/2021
beautiful
Guest chapter 20 . 7/20/2021
it's ok if the mental connection is gone, I still like these stories!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/20/2021
awesome
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2021
cool
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2021
good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2021
great
IvyAntionette chapter 29 . 11/27/2020
I'm sorry that I haven't reviewed so far because you are an absolutely AMAZING writer. I just needed to say something because I have been reading story after story the past three days. If it were legal, I would tell you to publish these. You're one of the very few authors I've had the pleasure of discovering on fanfiction that has both beautiful writing and can come up with wonderful story ideas. Most stories either have one or the other. But these manage to make me smile and laugh and cry. I'm writing this at 5:18 in the morning because I woke up from a nightmare (that was actually terrifying and parts of it I think came from watching Stranger Things) at 4:55 AM and I read this story to take my mind off of it (it's been so helpful). I just want you to know that you are a very gifted person, because as a writer I know how much reviews mean.
Hope you're doing well and coping with the pandemic!
CoolDeeDee chapter 48 . 11/23/2020
Thank you so much for this! It’s amazing! Keep being a great author
Guest chapter 12 . 10/26/2020
this was a great chapter
i love stranger things and mike
and eleven are the best couple
they are couple goals your stories
are great i love them you the best
pls write more mike and eleven stories
i will read them all like 100 times
you are not alone mike x eleven is the
best it makes me really excited for season 4
can't wait to see more of this
tank03 chapter 48 . 10/11/2020
As always, you wrote them so well. I haven't visited this fandom in a while, but I when got the email that you updated I dropped everything and rushed to read. You did not disappoint- rekindled my regard for these characters.

Thanks for sharing.
Lovedboks chapter 48 . 10/8/2020
Wow its been so long, but I understand online school is hard and your in college so its even harded. Very cute, I missed these storie, stay safe :-)
Shrike176 chapter 48 . 10/8/2020
So sweet, El may never stop being afraid of thunder, but she'll always have someone who will do anything to make her feel better.

Great choice of song summing up their relationship.

Life is hard these days, but stories like this make it a bit easier. Thanks for sharing it.