Reviews for You Are Not Alone (Mike x Eleven)
IvyAntionette chapter 29 . 11/27/2020
I'm sorry that I haven't reviewed so far because you are an absolutely AMAZING writer. I just needed to say something because I have been reading story after story the past three days. If it were legal, I would tell you to publish these. You're one of the very few authors I've had the pleasure of discovering on fanfiction that has both beautiful writing and can come up with wonderful story ideas. Most stories either have one or the other. But these manage to make me smile and laugh and cry. I'm writing this at 5:18 in the morning because I woke up from a nightmare (that was actually terrifying and parts of it I think came from watching Stranger Things) at 4:55 AM and I read this story to take my mind off of it (it's been so helpful). I just want you to know that you are a very gifted person, because as a writer I know how much reviews mean.
Hope you're doing well and coping with the pandemic!
CoolDeeDee chapter 48 . 11/23/2020
Thank you so much for this! It’s amazing! Keep being a great author
Guest chapter 12 . 10/26/2020
this was a great chapter
i love stranger things and mike
and eleven are the best couple
they are couple goals your stories
are great i love them you the best
pls write more mike and eleven stories
i will read them all like 100 times
you are not alone mike x eleven is the
best it makes me really excited for season 4
can't wait to see more of this
tank03 chapter 48 . 10/11/2020
As always, you wrote them so well. I haven't visited this fandom in a while, but I when got the email that you updated I dropped everything and rushed to read. You did not disappoint- rekindled my regard for these characters.

Thanks for sharing.
FavStarngerthings chapter 48 . 10/8/2020
Wow its been so long, but I understand online school is hard and your in college so its even harded. Very cute, I missed these storie, stay safe :-)
Shrike176 chapter 48 . 10/8/2020
So sweet, El may never stop being afraid of thunder, but she'll always have someone who will do anything to make her feel better.

Great choice of song summing up their relationship.

Life is hard these days, but stories like this make it a bit easier. Thanks for sharing it.
Resisting-Moonlight chapter 48 . 10/8/2020
Every girl loves to be serenaded. So sweet
phieillydinyia chapter 48 . 10/8/2020
Im not crying, you are. Stop it! Stop crying!
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 48 . 10/8/2020
This was beautiful and Queen made it even better. Well done.
phieillydinyia chapter 47 . 10/5/2020
Damn that was intense
Loved this!
darthstormer chapter 47 . 9/5/2020
Very sweet, with a frightening middle. I liked the idea of El's first snow being a fun day with Mike rather than being stuck out in hiding. After this, though, maybe she is just destined not to like Winter.
HopelessWanderer0252 chapter 10 . 8/23/2020
This was probably the best one yet. Also I just realized that Mike and Eleven went through the end of the world three times before they finally told each other that they loved them.
HopelessWanderer0252 chapter 9 . 8/23/2020
This was such a good idea and I loved the ending I just wish you had made her upset for a different reason instead of making Hopper so cruel
HopelessWanderer0252 chapter 6 . 8/22/2020
I loved that you put in the Empire Strikes Back refrence in there at the end.
HopelessWanderer0252 chapter 5 . 8/22/2020
Anyone else thinking about Bughead right now?