Reviews for You Are Not Alone (Mike x Eleven)
L. Raquel chapter 35 . 6/9/2019
I love this!
phieillydinyia chapter 35 . 6/9/2019
WHAT THE ACTUAL FRICKIN HOLY MOTHER OF GOD? HOW CAN I GET YOUR TALENT? WHERE DO I SIGN UP? I HONESTLY THOUGHT I COULDN'T SHIP MILEVEN MORE THAN I ALREADY DO AND THEN YOU ALWAYS COME ALONG AND PROVE ME WRONG! THEY'RE ALL SO BRILLIANTLY IN-CHARACTER AND THE WRITING IS BEAUTIFUL AND I WANT TO CRY. PROBABLY BECAUSE IT'S 2AM BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT. THIS IS JUST AMAZING AND I'LL ADMIT I'M EXTREMELY JEALOUS. NEVER STOP WRITING THIS. THANKS.
L. Raquel chapter 33 . 6/9/2019
Now this. This is quality content. The amount of emotion you can portray through your writing is BEYOND impressive. It's amazing. I hope something like this happens in season 3, but I honestly don't think anything could compare to what you wrote. I'm shook. This is so beautiful. Thank you.
Genesis.Malfoy chapter 32 . 6/5/2019
Uhm... Yep, this killed me. Until now probably the most meaningful chapter you wrote. The showing of the world she is discovering and the sweetness in which I imagine Mike teaching all of this to El. You blow my mind.
Genesis.Malfoy chapter 31 . 6/5/2019
I am deeply sorry it took me this long to be here. I will explain it on the next author note but now this is more important. You and your increasingly sophisticated and beautiful writing. You are so right, its a lot more than a crush and you showed the development of their love in such a cute and realistic way I could taste it.
Guest chapter 34 . 5/7/2019
I’ve been reading all of these chapters since like December of last year, and I LOVE them. This soothes the spot in my heart of not having
Mileven again until July 4th. Your stories are amazing, and I’m happy I came across this fanfiction.
tank03 chapter 34 . 5/6/2019
I didn't know where this was going at first, but again, you've done a great job crafting an emotionally believable story. I appreciate the care they have for each other- its really well written. Thanks for sharing.
noDownSide chapter 31 . 5/4/2019
This is absolutely the champ of all of the immediate aftermath of closing the gate stories I've read (and there is a who's who of ST Fic writers who have taken a shot and some amazing, wonderful writing!) The tiny fear that El has when Mike tears up got me the same as Mike . . .
darthstormer chapter 34 . 5/2/2019
Aww, these two are just the sweetest. I love how you write them, both more concerned for the other than themselves.
phieillydinyia chapter 34 . 4/30/2019
I can't figure out who the better gf/bf is here!
THEY ARE BOTH AMAZING AND BOTH DESERVE EACH OTHER AND NOW I NEEDA GO AND CRY
L. Raquel chapter 34 . 4/29/2019
so cute, i love it!
Resisting-Moonlight chapter 34 . 4/29/2019
Know how bad it can get without sleep. A good night for me is around 5 hours. Poor El worried herself into exhaustion. So sweet of Mike to let her sleep even though he was visiting. He really is a sweet soul.
Guest chapter 33 . 4/2/2019
Hi! I have a suggestion, can you many write a piece about Els first Halloween? Idk if you’ve done something like that before but yeah I thought it might be sort of cute! By the way, I absolutely LOVE your stories.
IloveStrangerThings13 chapter 23 . 3/29/2019
Aweeeeeeee
so cutee
IloveStrangerThings13 chapter 20 . 3/29/2019
I. LOVE. YOUR. STORIES. They are amazing!
428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »