Reviews for You Are Not Alone (Mike x Eleven)
strangerthingslover13 chapter 29 . 6/20/2019
don't know if its too advanced but its the eighties and theyre juniors, soooooo can they make love?
strangerthingslover13 chapter 28 . 6/20/2019
supes long and no romance
strangerthingslover13 chapter 26 . 6/20/2019
lllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

why am I so depressed then?
strangerthingslover13 chapter 23 . 6/20/2019
ROMANCE ROMANCE ROMANCE
strangerthingslover13 chapter 20 . 6/20/2019
nice when will u post again
strangerthingslover13 chapter 19 . 6/20/2019
more romance
strangerthingslover13 chapter 18 . 6/20/2019
oooooooooooh its getting hot in here
tank03 chapter 35 . 6/18/2019
I really think you have mastered these two. You write them with just the right amount of sweetness, humor, and pathos that they really come alive and it is such a joy to read them. Thanks for sharing!
Anonymous chapter 35 . 6/10/2019
I’ve been waiting for this since last month’s post, and it was SOO worth it. It was a great way to end my day, and I loved the way the words flowed as I read them, and you can really feel the love that Mike and El share for each other. This one shot was beautiful...
AND YESS OMGG IM LITERALLY FREAKING OUT BECAUSE THERES LESS THAN A MONTH LEFT UNTIL SEASON 3!
Guest chapter 35 . 6/10/2019
I had been waiting for this since last month, and it was a great way to end my day! I loved this beautiful one shot, and you could really feel the emotions between Mike and El through your writing. This was worth the wait! And YES OMGG IM LITERALLU FREAKING OUT BECAUSE THERE’S A MONTH LEFT UNTIL SEASON 3
L. Raquel chapter 35 . 6/9/2019
I love this!
phieillydinyia chapter 35 . 6/9/2019
WHAT THE ACTUAL FRICKIN HOLY MOTHER OF GOD? HOW CAN I GET YOUR TALENT? WHERE DO I SIGN UP? I HONESTLY THOUGHT I COULDN'T SHIP MILEVEN MORE THAN I ALREADY DO AND THEN YOU ALWAYS COME ALONG AND PROVE ME WRONG! THEY'RE ALL SO BRILLIANTLY IN-CHARACTER AND THE WRITING IS BEAUTIFUL AND I WANT TO CRY. PROBABLY BECAUSE IT'S 2AM BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT. THIS IS JUST AMAZING AND I'LL ADMIT I'M EXTREMELY JEALOUS. NEVER STOP WRITING THIS. THANKS.
L. Raquel chapter 33 . 6/9/2019
Now this. This is quality content. The amount of emotion you can portray through your writing is BEYOND impressive. It's amazing. I hope something like this happens in season 3, but I honestly don't think anything could compare to what you wrote. I'm shook. This is so beautiful. Thank you.
Genesis.Malfoy chapter 32 . 6/5/2019
Uhm... Yep, this killed me. Until now probably the most meaningful chapter you wrote. The showing of the world she is discovering and the sweetness in which I imagine Mike teaching all of this to El. You blow my mind.
Genesis.Malfoy chapter 31 . 6/5/2019
I am deeply sorry it took me this long to be here. I will explain it on the next author note but now this is more important. You and your increasingly sophisticated and beautiful writing. You are so right, its a lot more than a crush and you showed the development of their love in such a cute and realistic way I could taste it.
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »