Reviews for You Are Not Alone (Mike x Eleven)
Genesis.Malfoy chapter 27 . 12/18/2018
I laughed mostly, I really liked it. It was very sweet.
Genesis.Malfoy chapter 26 . 12/18/2018
I have to force myself to review because this shook so sooooo many feeling I think I'll be sad the whole day. It was so sad and it was also so beautify and God I needed a happy ending. I can't write about them fighting, but you did it splendidly.
darthstormer chapter 29 . 12/16/2018
That was...beautiful. Mike's letter was amazing and I actually found myself getting a little choked up reading it. Well done.
noDownSide chapter 29 . 12/16/2018
This chapter will be pretty damn hard to top! Fate Chica's "Love you Like a Love Song" includes writing love notes and leaving them and Hershey's kisses in each others lockers but your take and El being super talented is awesome AND the icing in the cake is future author Michael Theodore Wheeler waxing poetic!

Prom, Graduation, 1st Jobs, College (together or apart?); all have been done but are still fun to read and your stories are awesome!
Genesis.Malfoy chapter 25 . 12/12/2018
Heyy! This is me reading again. I'm so sorry for being away from your wonderful one shots. I have read peoples reviews to prepare myself and I'm not sure what I'll find or if my heart is ready but lets just get into it for this chapter I loved it of course and felt it so real. High school stuff, being new is exciting and also scaring so we can imagine how she feels. Very good.
Melevenfan chapter 1 . 12/6/2018
I really like your story keep doing stories it was really great and good I read it twice and I almost cried at the end of it
tank03 chapter 29 . 12/7/2018
That really was a moving and well done story. I really appreciate that you have them so comfortable with each other and they don't care what others think. So well done! Thanks for sharing.
phieillydinyia chapter 29 . 12/7/2018
Frickin beautiful
I loved this
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 11 . 12/6/2018
I have heard stranger things indeed, but i’ve Never heard such beautiful things
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 8 . 12/6/2018
I actually cried after reading this. It was so beautiful
Resisting-Moonlight chapter 29 . 12/6/2018
One of my favorite one shots. I used to send notes to my boyfriend back and forth in the hallway and also my best friend so this brought back a lot of nostalgia. Back before text messaging. I love that Will helped teach El. I have to say with their illustrations and Mike's knack for storytelling. They'd be awesome at book publishing. A nice syfy series.
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 29 . 12/6/2018
What you've written is awesome! I have read every one of your one shots and everyone just keeps getting better and better. I love reading Mileven fluff. Thank you and please continue. I would also like your opinion on something, if you wouldn't mind pming me.
Starla Marie Locke chapter 28 . 11/25/2018
Truly an incredible chapter!
darthstormer chapter 28 . 11/9/2018
Wow, this was an amazing and deep chapter. I hope it is more than just a one-shot. I genuinely want to know what is wrong with Mike and how they will get through it.
L. Raquel chapter 28 . 11/7/2018
Okay this was absolutely beautiful. Wow. This makes me want season 3 even more because I just love el and mike together
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »