Reviews for You Are Not Alone (Mike x Eleven)
Shrike176 chapter 48 . 10/8/2020
So sweet, El may never stop being afraid of thunder, but she'll always have someone who will do anything to make her feel better.

Great choice of song summing up their relationship.

Life is hard these days, but stories like this make it a bit easier. Thanks for sharing it.
Resisting-Moonlight chapter 48 . 10/8/2020
Every girl loves to be serenaded. So sweet
phieillydinyia chapter 48 . 10/8/2020
Im not crying, you are. Stop it! Stop crying!
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 48 . 10/8/2020
This was beautiful and Queen made it even better. Well done.
phieillydinyia chapter 47 . 10/5/2020
Damn that was intense
Loved this!
darthstormer chapter 47 . 9/5/2020
Very sweet, with a frightening middle. I liked the idea of El's first snow being a fun day with Mike rather than being stuck out in hiding. After this, though, maybe she is just destined not to like Winter.
HopelessWanderer0252 chapter 10 . 8/23/2020
This was probably the best one yet. Also I just realized that Mike and Eleven went through the end of the world three times before they finally told each other that they loved them.
HopelessWanderer0252 chapter 9 . 8/23/2020
This was such a good idea and I loved the ending I just wish you had made her upset for a different reason instead of making Hopper so cruel
HopelessWanderer0252 chapter 6 . 8/22/2020
I loved that you put in the Empire Strikes Back refrence in there at the end.
HopelessWanderer0252 chapter 5 . 8/22/2020
Anyone else thinking about Bughead right now?
HopelessWanderer0252 chapter 2 . 8/22/2020
This was so sweet! I'm dying
Liya chapter 1 . 8/21/2020
Im a hot mess, im sorry : )
Liya chapter 47 . 8/19/2020
Wait pretend I didn't say anything about jealousy. I had an idea about maybe kali (008 if you will) makes eleven belive she did something to mike but she did not really (you know mind/power stuff). And what just an idea you might want to include in your story :) stay safe
Liya chapter 47 . 8/19/2020
You know what I know I keep writing reviews but I don't know about jealousy but I think you should definitely put in eleven apologizing. If you want to of course.
Liya chapter 47 . 8/19/2020
You know what keep doing what you're doing because its great :)
438 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »