Reviews for You Are Not Alone (Mike x Eleven)
Ally chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
SO CUTEEEE
Resisting-Moonlight chapter 3 . 9/16/2017
Awwwww... I liked getting both perspectives. Mike loves his girl.
Hello Darkness chapter 2 . 9/13/2017
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
this is my otp right here
Resisting-Moonlight chapter 2 . 9/13/2017
Oh! That was so sweet. He immediately wanted to protect her and ask who hurt her. He wasn't angry. Always patient. And the promise. I got all choked up. Love when reading gives you a physical reaction. Shows it's a powerful piece.
MeetMeAtTheQuarry chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL
Hello Darkness chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
Ah, yes, another great work from the author who brought you the soul wrenching duo "Dear Mike" and "Dear Eleven". This first one shot makes my heart hurt and my mouth go " EFF YES, MILEVEN FTW"
Keep up the good work
waterbaby134 chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
Very sweet. I do love Mileven reunion fics. I also want to tip my hat to you for having Mike not be physically strong enough to carry El himself. A lot of authors get a little carried away with the romance of it all (though I understand why) and forget that it was Dustin who did the carrying in the last episode because Mike couldn't. It's a tiny thing yes, but that kind of attention to detail is something I really appreciate. A very nice, emotional story. I really enjoyed it, nice work.
Resisting-Moonlight chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
Awwww. So emotional. Mike really missed her. I really hope they include him missing her in the show since it seems depressing if they all are completely fine. Like her sacrifice wasn't important. The turmoil and anguish you described was perfect.
428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29