Reviews for You Are Not Alone (Mike x Eleven)
Aliceinabookstore chapter 18 . 7/10/2020
I died at the: Favorite Childhood Memory: ... Part because I can just imagine the teacher reading it and remembering and being like "oh my god" lmaoooo
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2020
I love this fan fiction, it’s the best I’ve read so far. Maybe for a future one shot you could try to write about mike asking el to be his girlfriend or maybe about elevens reaction to getting her own little sister (parents are Joyce and hopper) anyway I love your writing and can’t wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2020
I LOVE THIS FANFIC PLS UPDATE SOON
MILEVEN FOREVER
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2020
I LOVE THIS FANFIC SO MUCH, every story just warms my heart (lol cringe right) PLS UPDATE SOON I NEED MORE MILEVEN FLUFFF
On a serious note, you are a really good writer, not many things can get me teary but this is one of them. Good job :)
Mileven fan chapter 1 . 6/27/2020
This has got to be my favourite mileven fan fiction of all time, I love every story so far and I can not wait for the next chapter- pls update soon!
I also have some suggestions for future one shots:
-Mike and eleven have their first snow day
-Mike gets injured and ends up in hospital
-eleven gets a cold/ is sick
-a random chapter full of mileven fluff
-sleepover in the blanket fort
-eleven gets lost
-Mike tries to plan a surprise for eleven but as she doesn’t understand the concept of a surprise, she thinks he is lying to her
You are a great writer, don’t stop writing!
phieillydinyia chapter 42 . 6/19/2020
Loved this!
darthstormer chapter 46 . 6/18/2020
This was really sweet and a great bit of sunshine. Their story to each other was perfect.
Dead Account 2314287493274932 chapter 46 . 6/4/2020
This was excellent!
Luna0603 chapter 46 . 6/4/2020
I loved this. It was beautiful. El taking care of Mike is always fun, and the little story they wrote together was perfect.
tank03 chapter 46 . 6/3/2020
It was great to read something new from you. There was a lot to like about this, but I cannot stop thinking about how sweet it is that El's fort and still there and that Karen knows and is ok with it. Well done! Thanks for sharing and stay safe!
Resisting-Moonlight chapter 46 . 6/2/2020
I got my wisdom teeth out my Jr year in highschool. Always makes for some fun stories. I had no trouble picture Mike being all dopey and in love. And that joint story... Adorably sweet
phieillydinyia chapter 46 . 6/1/2020
For FUCKS sake, I put make-up on today for the first time in forever - STOP MAKING ME CRY!
Amazing story, loved it
Powdered Toast chapter 46 . 6/1/2020
Love right back at you, and thank you for keeping this going, no matter how long it is between chapters, it's always like a little gift when I get to read the next one.
Shrike176 chapter 46 . 5/31/2020
Been a long time since I have played this game, your story brought back some happy memories.

Please don't feel bad about taking time between updates, this is a difficult time and when you do release a new chapter it is always a happy moment for me.

Another great ending line, but the best part of this story for me was the way you play with time, writing seeing the POV of these two writing together and the ultimate fate of the story later in their lives was wonderful.

As always, great job, thanks for sharing.
Genesis.Malfoy chapter 46 . 5/31/2020
Ok Mike and the fear of getting stabbed and die at the chair is something we really have in common and I chuckled on that. Also I loved the turn of them writing a story after the beginning, it was so cute. I'm sorry I'm not here as often, dont remember which was the last one I reviewed but I love your way of writing and (idk how to describe this) but your stories give me a feeling of every day normal life that is believable and familiar and easy too see in great literary shape, in the best way I meant it. Like a sense of home? So accurate and big when you describe their love, it brings tears to my eyes. Thank you.
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »