Reviews for You Are Not Alone (Mike x Eleven)
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 46 . 5/31/2020
This was so beautiful. Well done
Shrike176 chapter 45 . 4/16/2020
Great chapter, I love the way Mike stands up for his relationship with El. I found his actions a lot more believable than the actual season (I mean, he calls her for 353 days, risks his life to be with her and one word from Hopper is all it takes to scare him off?).

Good to see them grow together as a result of all of this, and having Mike finally say it out loud here was excellent.

The final point about the two of them realizing they don't want to be the way Max and Lucas are with each other is well taken.

Thanks for another great one shot.
tank03 chapter 45 . 4/14/2020
Once again it's an absolute joy to see how you took that tidbit of an idea and turned into a genuinely moving, entertaining, and rewarding read. I love what you have done here and can't thank you enough for tackling this and sharing it with us all. Thank you!

It was so rewarding to see Mike and El have have a calm, sincere, and meaningful conversation where they were both able to say what needed saying- Max could learn a lot from these two. And Ioved that El was able to recognize her own mistakes and offer Mike the apology he deserved.

Thanks again for shared- this was a delight to read in the midst of these trying times and I hope you'll share more in the future.
Guest chapter 45 . 4/11/2020
I'm not gonna lie, I have never hated a character more than I hate Max, ever!
Resisting-Moonlight chapter 45 . 4/12/2020
Awesome! I was a bit peeved with Max helping to cause the break up. Season 2 we barely had them reunited and the. Bam... Season 3 breaks them up. Young love. What a crazy Rollercoaster.
darthstormer chapter 45 . 4/12/2020
Thank you for writing this. This was so much better than what the show gave us. Such a subtle difference, but the whole "secret vs a lie" makes so much more sense for the characters. And of course their sweet reunion is perfect.
Also, I love El holding power of Hopper by hiding his beer; nice touch.
Luna0603 chapter 45 . 4/11/2020
So cute! Ugh, Max is still awful about that situation. Why does she have to be so smug? I loved this though!
ejbeckmann chapter 45 . 4/11/2020
Good god almighty. Why couldn't we have THIS in season 3?! Well done!
Doval007 chapter 45 . 4/11/2020
I have a feeling that I’m probably going to be the only one who thinks this but I like the show’s version better. I feel as though this adds even more unnecessary drama and to me, makes Mike seem even more pathetic and insecure than his show counterpart. For example, before they break up, he’s still her boyfriend and thinks that she might only with him out of pity? seriously? Why the world would he think that. I mean it’s normal to have insecurities but to go six months of being her boyfriend and after everything they have been through up to this point and still have those doubts eating away at him all the time just seems so ridiculous to me I mean cmon, if that were the case in the show the fact that he Is boyfriend is shocking to say the least. He can’t even at least make an attempt to tell her or anyone for that matter about his feelings and I feel as though it takes away from his big moment later on where he blurts it out to all his friends and sister. True it was not his intention but he did it, the Mike in this chapter seems almost incapable of saying the word love to anyone. I don’t mean to disrespect you with this long comment of criticism and if I have, I do apologize that was not my intention.
noDownSide chapter 42 . 4/11/2020
My very belated New Year's resolution for 2020 is that the Duffer's adopt the THOUGHTS and EMOTIONS behind this story of yours for ST4.

I read a comment on another story earlier today that talked about how little care the Duffer's invested in Mileven in ST3 and I thought that the comment was spot on. Instead of the beating heart and steel core of the story they used Mileven as a punch line . . .
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 45 . 4/11/2020
This was so beautiful, wish you had written season 3 instead of the mouth breathers who did. Thank you for this.
phieillydinyia chapter 45 . 4/11/2020
Beautiful! I like the twist you put on things.
darthstormer chapter 44 . 3/17/2020
Sweet and tender. And oh my God, that last line. Beautiful.
Luna0603 chapter 44 . 3/10/2020
Omg the ending of this one was perfect!
Resisting-Moonlight chapter 44 . 3/10/2020
Such a sweet Mileven moment. Every girl deserves a boyfriend like Mike.
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »