Reviews for You Are Not Alone (Mike x Eleven)
tank03 chapter 42 . 1/2/2020
With another author this would would have been a sweet and enjoyable bit of fluff, but you manage to elevate it to something beyond just another fanfic. You have such an incredible talent for writing these characters we love and then embuing them with real and genuine emotion, but it never crosses over to melodrama or feels false. This was a great example of that perfect balance.

Thanks for sharing, this was a great treat for the new year, and I can't wait to read more of what you offer us.
CaptainRex12 chapter 42 . 1/1/2020
Happy new year friend! Thanks for continuing to update this fic! Can’t wait to see what 2020 brings!
Shrike176 chapter 42 . 1/1/2020
Nice chapter, good to see everyone get a happy new year after everything they have been through.
Resisting-Moonlight chapter 42 . 1/1/2020
Very sweet resolutions! They are too adorable and Mike is such a sweatheart with his "loving her" promise.
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 42 . 12/31/2019
please keep going, i love your one shots
i-write-and-read-stories chapter 1 . 12/31/2019
oh my goodness! please please PLEASE continue! your writing and how you portray mike and el and their relationship is so amazing and spot on! definitely need more of your mileven writing asap!
darthstormer chapter 41 . 12/15/2019
For a happy premise, I must say this was an unexpected roller-coaster. I got a little choked up at Mike and El realizing Hopper wouldn't be there for a wedding dance with her. Their heartfelt moment after stumbling on his aunt was really sweet. And total expectation-subversion at the end. I was certain you were going to have El catch the bouquet.
Great chapter!
Me chapter 41 . 12/11/2019
Oh my gosh thank you so much I love this! That was so cute! You did such a great job with that!
Thank you!
phieillydinyia chapter 41 . 12/8/2019
Beautiful!
Resisting-Moonlight chapter 41 . 12/1/2019
My father passed 3 yrs before I got married and to this day; I leave the room for Father/daughter dances at weddings I attend so I know how El feels. But I have faith Hopper will be alive and be there for theirs... Wink wink

It is sad how many marriages don't last or are fake like Wheelers. For a young couple; reality doesn't always live up to the dream. It's sweet how Mike is promising that they will be different.
tank03 chapter 41 . 12/1/2019
Great bit of fluff- made my day seeing you updated. Thanks for sharing.
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 41 . 11/30/2019
i want to see a Mileven wedding more than anything in the world
L. Raquel chapter 39 . 11/23/2019
Loved this! so good and heart-wrenching in the best way.
Genesis.Malfoy chapter 33 . 11/14/2019
There are actual tears that I hold you responsible for, my dear. So after a decade I'm back at reading and exactly where I left, I have told you many times already and will continue to do it: you are probably the best Mileven writer. The actual genius. You out the w in the WOW.
tank03 chapter 40 . 11/10/2019
It was such a joy to see that you posted something new! This was great- touching and meaningful but also had a warm coziness to it. Thanks for sharing.
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »