Reviews for Pennies and Dimes
Axzeria chapter 1 . 5/22
LOOOVED THIS! And well written! Thank you for this story! It was great!
Typicalyssa chapter 8 . 5/12
I absolutely loved this! I like the way Inuyasha and Kagome was portrayed, their witty comebacks and OMG their lovemaking. I couldn't stop reading once I started! XD
IotaVixen chapter 8 . 3/19
Loved it!
ContinueSequel chapter 8 . 2/25
Good story but needs to be continued or have a sequel.
Wenchster chapter 8 . 1/11
I am insanely in love with this story, hun. After months of being away from IY/Kag fanfics (I suffered horrible withdrawals everyday) I was able to finally get to read this beauty and &*%%*$&! I could not put it down to save my life. A swarm of banana-crazed monkeys could tear my room to shreds and I wouldn't have noticed.

This story is everything and more. An instant mood picker-uper. Hollywood needs to make this into a movie and create the next hottest romance/chickflick. I love the way InuYasha and Kagome interact with each other (both are in perfect modern-day characterization). I love the witty banter. I looooooooooooooooove the smut! Wowza. I want this in ALL your fics. :) ...Really...Please...I'm not kidding.

And can I say again how I love that there is no Kikyo drama? You're one of my Top Five favourite writers of all time, but I fucking love you more just because of that. There are other ways to have drama in fics and I hate that Kikyo (or anything that has to do with InuYasha in love with someone other than Kagome) or always the go-to ones. Kikyo is awesome in her own way and I love that you highlight that. The way you create the gang in a modern day setting is the best I've ever read. I can believe if Kikyo hadn't had the life she did she would be THAT sassy and say it like it is. And the animal jokes to InuYasha (not meant to be cruel, but for sure pushing buttons not meant to be pushed)?! Perfect touch, Witchy.

I'm sorry for going AWOL when you're posting such amazing work. Work that makes me so happy and so thankful to read. Work that ALWAYS makes my day. I won't ever be gone that long again. And I can only hope you have more stories in the works very soon. I NEED ALL THE WITCHY INU/KAG STORIES! (Full to the brim of smut! LOL!) :)

I already know I'm going to be reading PaD over and over about a million times, but for now I'm off to read all the other wonderful things you posted. Honestly, reading your stories is better than all the Christmas's and birthdays combined.

THANKYOU FOR THIS EXPLOSION OF WONDERFULNESS IN EIGHT CHAPTERS!
Anon Witchy Fan chapter 6 . 1/2
It's me again, this is the last thing I'll write I swear! I just forgot to mention that I actually rember how you ended the chapters back then (I remember because of how I looked forward for each one) and I did notice that all the chapters until this one have ended slighly different, I haven't finished it here in FF :)

Also, I've always been curious about the original scene of the party when Inuyasha gets jelous of Hojo. You had mentioned before that the original had him much more jelous but you changed it after you edited it. I was wondering if it still existed and if maybe you would one day share it with us hahaha

Lots of love!
Anon Witchy Fan chapter 6 . 1/2
This is going to be a loooong review (which is why I usually don't make any, I tend to ramble way too much as you'll soon see).

I remember reading (and rereading) this story as you published it on your former webpage, and I never asked if it was purposedly that Inuyasha states wrongly that the second time they have sex is in a closet, because technically the second time was in the bathroom lol I've wondered about it since you first wrote it and as I reread the story here, I figured it was a great oportunity to ask hahaha

Ever since you finished the story I've wanted to ask you of you would ever want to write a oneshot of Inuyasha meeting Kagome's family. I don't know why I think it would be hillarious to see how Souta holds over their heads the secret of how he really met Inuyasha. I just love them in this story so much!

As you can tell, I absotutely love the fluffy and (of course) the sexy times of this story. The pace is great and I love how they start liking each other, after not standing each other, until the feels get stronger 3

I've said it a million times, I love your stories! I do hope you can make them downloadable like before :)

You're the best! I hope you and your hubby have a great 2018!
loopyjess chapter 8 . 12/28/2017
I really enjoyed this!
MoonstoneMoodring chapter 4 . 12/25/2017
My favorite line in this chapter is when Inuyasha says “You’ve no idea”. It’s such a tiny moment but I love that it carries so much weight. These three little words can be interpreted so many different ways. Especially since we know Inuyasha is having an internal battle over his feelings for Kagome but also the reader can choose to take it at face value and assume he’s just referring to the sex, or the combination of having mind blowing sex with someone you care about. I love finding little gems like these. I’m also curious to know how you came up with so many lemons and still keep each one fresh. Very talented! Keep up the good work!
NS chapter 8 . 12/12/2017
This was AMAZING! I laughed out loud, blushed, and felt my heart twinge. Such a great little romance 3 absolutely loved it!
Sheveen chapter 8 . 12/12/2017
I can definitely see myself revisiting this story whenever I need a little romance pick-me-up, it was short, sweet and made my heart happy; I mean, what more could you ask for? I checked out the potential stories on your website and they all look really interesting. I'd definitely want to see "All But Just Forgotten", "Dancing in a Hurricane" and "That Flesh of Mine" come to fruition, the last one especially because I am all about teen wolf, werewolves and romance haha!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/6/2017
I freaking loved this! Great character portrayal! Awesome story!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2017
Absolutely love this story.
MadamScorpio chapter 8 . 11/25/2017
Loved it! I laughed more than anything lol! Surprisingly liked Kikyo’s character. Hope you do more like this relaxed and a friend that’s actually good! I was glad they finally said yes! Again enjoyed it!
M
MadamScorpio chapter 7 . 11/25/2017
I love their intervention it was really cute! I really love how you wrote their friendship!
M