Reviews for The work continues
Djakes chapter 20 . 12/19/2017
You are a cruel twisted sadistic psycho you son of a b*tch you motherf*ker cut your bullsh*t man
Djakes chapter 20 . 12/19/2017
You a-hole you ruined zootopia man! F*ck you and Mr. Big will never do that anf f*ck you
USA Patriot chapter 20 . 10/15/2017
That got super dark fast. I think I'm gonna be sick, I read this soon after dinner. Fuck man, you just couldn't make a somewhat happy ending? You are twisted and sadistic. That's it? Nick and Judy die, prey and predators are divided, and Bellwether wins? Fuck outta here.
USA Patriot chapter 19 . 10/15/2017
Oh my goshm poor Judy. She can't die. She won't die, she'll be fine. It can't end like this!
GhostWolf88 chapter 20 . 10/15/2017
Well, that was unexpected. Good story, tragic ending...
GhostWolf88 chapter 19 . 10/14/2017
Oooooooookkkkkkkk, that wen south in a big hurry... unless they bring Judy back (and even if they do)Nick is going to go bat stuff crazy evening the score. I wonder if he'll get assistance from Mr. Bigg!
GhostWolf88 chapter 18 . 10/12/2017
Well, this went to crap in a hurry... Nick savage and how will he keep from attacking Judy? He'd NEVER attack his mate...would he?
USA Patriot chapter 18 . 10/12/2017
Oh no, what's gonna happen next! He won't kill Judy, you won't let him, no author could be that cruel. I hope. If he was smart, he would have banged his head against the bars of the cage, that would've probably knocked him out. But I suppose under effects of adrenaline, panic, and a powerful drug, thinking isn't much of an option. Also, taser submachine guns? How would that work? Tasers have a charge that fire two line with needles on the end that use electricity to effect to person's nervous system and put them down. And have to be manually reloaded every time. How a taser could have fully automatic fire is beyond me. But it sounds cool lol, and that's all that matters in fanfiction stories sometimes, so fuck what's possible.
USA Patriot chapter 17 . 10/10/2017
Ahh why?! Poor Judy, and Nick's mom is dead. This is terrible. How did they make nighthowlers clear? That's weird. I feel kinda bad for Thomas. Like, he's doing horrible things, but he's just trying to save his daughter. Though he's still a dick, and he deserves to die at this point. Hopefully the police SWAT team get there before Nick is forced to kill Judy and gets killed in the process.
Blue Tagg chapter 17 . 10/10/2017
Are you saying that Nick's mother's now (gulp)
USA Patriot chapter 16 . 10/8/2017
Damnit. Of course it couldn't be easy. And Nick got everything but forgot gas masks. And a way to take out the cameras. I mean come on, what bad guy doesn't have security cameras? They should've expected that. But what exactly did Nick aquire that was illegal? Night vision goggles? Handcuffs, tasers? They had fox tasers in bunny burrow. Seriously, you said most of the stuff was illegal, what kind of laws do they have in Zootopia. Can't have night vision goggles. And smoke grenades are available in every fireworks and airsoft store. They're not dangerous unless you ignite one in an enclosed room. And there's this emoji at the end of this sentence I typed by mistake that my phone doesn't want to remove, so whatever. So now they're gonna get captured probably tortured, and killed, and nobody knows where they are They're screwed.
USA Patriot chapter 15 . 10/6/2017
Damn Mr Big is scary. That rabbit just got iced. He probably deserved it, but like Judy, I can't help but feel a little sympathy. Asking a criminal to help catch criminals is tricky business. Especially since they're cops, they could get into serious shit.
ionutleonardo22 chapter 14 . 10/4/2017
Man don't leave us hanging like this.
USA Patriot chapter 14 . 10/4/2017
Holy shit. As soon as everything is going nice, it's all blown to shit. That was a gruesome note. How did you even bring yourself to write that? Damn... Well, Mr Big is getting involved, it's super serious now.
GhostWolf88 chapter 14 . 10/4/2017
Aaaaaaaaaand the drama continues. Bring on the next chapter...